Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
We will lose, the Giants will beat the Vikes and go on to face the Eagles in the Divisional round. Which means one of them will be in the NFC Championship game

This season has turned into a disaster

i actually think seattle will beat san fran and we going molly whop tampa monday night.

Bookmark this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We will lose, the Giants will beat the Vikes and go on to face the Eagles in the Divisional round. Which means one of them will be in the NFC Championship game

This season has turned into a disaster
ye of little faith.

Stomp the Bucs and ride that momentum into SF and then bench Dak for Cooper before it's too late :sadcam:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Im not afraid of playing the Bucs but the one thing that concerns me is a Monday night game. If im not mistaken we had 3 night games against playoff teams in the regular season (Bucs, Eagles 2x) and we didnt look overly impressive in any of those games. Albeit Dak played pretty good against the Eagles he stunk up the joint against Tampa. Given what I’ve seen its just hard to trust this team to get up to play a night game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes bringing up Payton :mjlol: . Wtf else can he do that Kellen Moore can’t. Y’all need to realize what we have to work with at quarterback. Circle routes are out, layered routes are out, any form of an OUT is not usable, throwing into a crowded middle is out. What the fukk else is left?:dahell: you've got 3-5 yd drag routes, lobs to the WRs, and 7-10 yd TE stuff. Thats it, and defenses are getting to the spots as quick as our wr’s

If you ain’t elite qb, you better be quick and mobile Remaining a G, until the clock expire. Ya ass better be bus driver and be able make nothin outta somethin, and handle your biz and don't be crying and suffering :francis:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dudes bringing up Payton :mjlol: . Wtf else can he do that Kellen Moore can’t. Y’all need to realize what we have to work with at quarterback. Circle routes are out, layered routes are out, any form of an OUT is not usable, throwing into a crowded middle is out. What the fukk else is left?:dahell: you've got 3-5 yd drag routes, lobs to the WRs, and 7-10 yd TE stuff. Thats it, and defenses are getting to the spots as quick as our wr’s

If you ain’t elite qb, you better be quick and mobile Remaining a G, until the clock expire. Ya ass better be bus driver and be able make nothin outta somethin, and handle your biz and don't be crying and suffering :francis:
:salute:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
As much as we rag on Kellen, he is low on my blame list.

“Why do we keep running on first down :damn:

Like, did yall nikkas see the way the qb was playing :dahell:

He was completing 33% of his passes and he had happy feet in the pocket. An incompletion on first down wouldve made 2nd down even harder :unimpressed:

Last edited: