Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk does that have to do with Sean Payton?

Talking about shyt that doesn't matter because you know he ain't coming I see your angle how old were you when Dallas won those chips?

Worry about Tampa next week.

And you're still mad. :pachaha:

211 Dallas Cowboys James Washington Photos and Premium High Res Pictures -  Getty Images

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I swear you say this after every loss:pachaha:
Nah I never called them gutless this year.

Stupid, yes.

Incompetent, yes.

Worthless, yes.

Pathetic, yes.

Embarrassment, yes.

Losers, yes.

This is the first game I questioned their heart and effort. This is on Mike McCarthy and his "hands off" approach to his job.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about :mjlol:

The division weaker than it has been ? Romo had 3 chances to win the division with 9 wins. How many times in Dak career would 9 wins have won the division?

Zeke aint NEVER had an 1800 yard season like Spray Tan did :mjlol:

Racking up title games appearances cause of that one time Eli closed his eyes and the ball stuck to a dude helmet huh :mjlol:

One season. In a contract year and left right after. That was the only season he played a full 16. He was injured the other 3 years.

Murray vs Zeke

Murray (all 4 seasons in Dallas)
934 carries
4526 yards
28 TDs rushing
1 TD receiving
11 games missed (injuries)

Zeke (first 4 seasons)
1169 carries
5405 yards
40 TDs rushing
8 TDs receiving
8 games missed (6 to suspension)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I need @Primetime21 and @Thegospel to help me count how many times Parsons says "I" in the postgame presser.

"I play to the whistle", "I'm going to bring it next week", "I don't care about standings", "I play to win", "I play hurt", "I play for my teammates"....everything is about "I" not the team.

DWare let it slip in his HOF presser that the players didn't like Micah last year. I can see why now, foo got a big head.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@*DalMem* you told me to go find Thurman helmet go find the rock Jerruh was going to use to throw at one of ours fukking c00ns. FOH

Still not getting Payton :umad:

Daps
I need @Primetime21 and @Thegospel to help me count how many times Parsons says "I" in the postgame presser.

"I play to the whistle", "I'm going to bring it next week", "I don't care about standings", "I play to win", "I play hurt", "I play for my teammates"....everything is about "I" not the team.

DWare let it slip in his HOF presser that the players didn't like Micah last year. I can see why now, foo got a big head.

man micah cant speak for everybody he's just owning up that hes gonna go out there and go hard.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
you

With the exception of Micah and Diggs and maybe Dlaw, fukk everybody else on this defense. How about they step for once.

Lemme name drop Kearse as well.