Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is #1 reason we will lose to the Bucs. Brady is going to do him dirty.
Honestly, I moreso worry about Bossman(because he’s low iq, even in special teams)and Diggs(because he keeps falling for double moves) than Nashon. Nashon hasn’t shown to let wrs get behind him like Brown has.

And honestly we never get close to Brady anyway. We need to focus on stopping the run. They gave the ball to fukking flabby ass Julio Jones for a nice gain in that first game. Can’t give Brady a functional run game/ and I need the defense to shyt the fukk up that week. Stop talkin big before the big game. Never works out in our favor

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
In the last 3 weeks

Trevor Lawerence went up and down the field against us

Gardner Minshew went up and down the field against us

But im supposed to believe we are going to shut down the Goat smh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we are playing at our best we our a tough out for any team in the playoffs. As long as we don't beat ourselves with penalties and turnovers we SHOULD at least win a game or two this postseason.
We don't need to play our best. We just need our defense to not play it's worse.

shyt they could play their worse and we can still win. We won a game this year where we couldn't make the other team punt one time.

The bucs are going to be a tough out cause no player in the history of football gets more lucky brakes than Tom Brady...his whole career was birthed on a damn obscure nfl rule. But we got the best offense in football. We got the best kicker in football. Lowkey haven't had more than 4 penalties in a game for a month. We just need the defense to not embarrass itself. And the bucs defense aint anything close to the 49ers defense we played last year.

And if we lose...oh well. Draft some DT's and linebackers, sign Pollard and Hilton in the offseason, and run it back.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I made peace after the Jacksonville debacle that we were not making any noise in the playoffs. The clownish way we played versus the Titans "B" team just reaffirmed my thoughts of where we're heading. 60% chance we lose in Tampa. 90% chance we lose in Philly the next rd. My testosterone levels are in the 700s so it has nothing to do w/ me being a p*ssy, it has to do with the bad football I've watched the last month. It's the turnovers, the anemic dline play, the swiss cheese secondary, the inability to plug key injuries. The team looks like it peaked too early in the season. McDouble has failed to maintain an edge in his locker room. We are heading for a buzzsaw in Tampa. Just wait for it.
Who cares about the Titans. It was a dub. That is all that matters in this league. It should be all that matters to cowboys fans. This team hasn't won shyt so who should care about style points.

For this season, when the defense doesn't embarrass itself it's a dub. And half the time they embarrass themselves...it's still a dub.

Jags played probably they best game of the season...and we had multiple chances to win that game.

We couldn't make the eagles punt even one time...still won that game.

And how the hell you think we going to lose to the eagles :mjlol:. Dak beat them when Wentz was the QB. When Hurts was the QB. When Minshew was the QB. In our last 20 division games we are 18 - 2 :mjlol:. Last time Dak lost to the Eagles was 2019:mjlol:.

I don't like Fat Thumb but...back to back 12 win seasons for the first time in how long? Back to back playoffs for the first time in how long? Best offense in football? Our kicker leads the league in scoring? And we did a lot of this without our starting QB, starting HOF tackle, no slot receiver, and 2 of of 3 starting corners out for the season? It's hard to believe all of this stuff happened and Fat Thumb doesn't deserve any credit for it. He like that black bean relish in a taco salad. You don't know what it does but you know when its not in a taco salad cause it don't hit the same. Still don't trust him with timeouts and clock management though. But I do trust Dak to march us downfield and get us the points we need to win the game...unless he puts it right on Noah's numbers again and it somehow turns into a pick 6:mjlol:

And what exactly is "making noise in the playoffs"? With our history just winning one playoff game is "making noise".

And if they lose...who fukking cares:mjlol:. Team that hasn't won shyt in damn near 30 years continues to not win shyt. How will I ever get out of bed that Monday morning :mjlol:.

You can't be out here living and dying over the Dallas Cowboys. They going to have you updated your will every Sunday :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares about the Titans. It was a dub. That is all that matters in this league. It should be all that matters to cowboys fans. This team hasn't won shyt so who should care about style points.

For this season, when the defense doesn't embarrass itself it's a dub. And half the time they embarrass themselves...it's still a dub.

Jags played probably they best game of the season...and we had multiple chances to win that game.

We couldn't make the eagles punt even one time...still won that game.

And how the hell you think we going to lose to the eagles :mjlol:. Dak beat them when Wentz was the QB. When Hurts was the QB. When Minshew was the QB. In our last 20 division games we are 18 - 2 :mjlol:. Last time Dak lost to the Eagles was 2019:mjlol:.

I don't like Fat Thumb but...back to back 12 win seasons for the first time in how long? Back to back playoffs for the first time in how long? Best offense in football? Our kicker leads the league in scoring? And we did a lot of this without our starting QB, starting HOF tackle, no slot receiver, and 2 of of 3 starting corners out for the season? It's hard to believe all of this stuff happened and Fat Thumb doesn't deserve any credit for it. He like that black bean relish in a taco salad. You don't know what it does but you know when its not in a taco salad cause it don't hit the same. Still don't trust him with timeouts and clock management though. But I do trust Dak to march us downfield and get us the points we need to win the game...unless he puts it right on Noah's numbers again and it somehow turns into a pick 6:mjlol:

And what exactly is "making noise in the playoffs"? With our history just winning one playoff game is "making noise".

And if they lose...who fukking cares:mjlol:. Team that hasn't won shyt in damn near 30 years continues to not win shyt. How will I ever get out of bed that Monday morning :mjlol:.

You can't be out here living and dying over the Dallas Cowboys. They going to have you updated your will every Sunday :mjlol:
You make some reasonable points but I think this team plays dumb. I'll say this. If we have 3 or less penalties vs Tampa we win and I'd bet a decent amount of bread on it. More than 3 :hubie:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All joking aside, the main reason I feel we wont beat a Tom Brady led team is because we lack situational awareness and have lacked it since Jimmy left. Brady is the type of player you have to “kill” in order to beat him and we dont do that.

For example, against the Eagles. A TD seals the game. This Dumbass QB proceeds to runs out of bounds and then take a sack bc he was worried about running the clock out, but it was on the other side of the 2 min warning. Best believe Brady wouldve came down the field and scored that Td and we wouldve lost.

The Packers game. We know why we lost that.

The Jags game. We know why we lost that.

We almost never get the score or the first down that will ice the game. We always have to rely on our defense to end the game and you cant do that against Brady

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All joking aside, the main reason I feel we wont beat a Tom Brady led team is because we lack situational awareness and have lacked it since Jimmy left. Brady is the type of player you have to “kill” in order to beat him and we dont do that.

For example, against the Eagles. A TD seals the game. This Dumbass QB proceeds to runs out of bounds and then take a sack bc he was worried about running the clock out, but it was on the other side of the 2 min warning. Best believe Brady wouldve came down the field and scored that Td and we wouldve lost.

The Packers game. We know why we lost that.

The Jags game. We know why we lost that.

We almost never get the score or the first down that will ice the game. We always have to rely on our defense to end the game and you cant do that against Brady

Yea that was straight up stupid. Should have stayed in bounds on the run before the 2 min warning and should have threw the ball away instead of taking the sack because it pushed the team away from the goal line for a td.