Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If I’m the Giants, I’m not giving the eagles the division by sitting starters out. Don’t gift them the division. Let the eagles earn it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really paid attention to it but a cowboys content creator brought up the fact that we’ve reached the divisional playoff round in 5 of our last 6 postseason appearances. This franchise is due to get to the nfc championship game.

This our year nigguh.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If we are playing at our best we our a tough out for any team in the playoffs. As long as we don't beat ourselves with penalties and turnovers we SHOULD at least win a game or two this postseason.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never really paid attention to it but a cowboys content creator brought up the fact that we’ve reached the divisional playoff round in 5 of our last 6 postseason appearances. This franchise is due to get to the nfc championship game.

This our year nigguh.

Bruh I really hope so. If we end up winning the division next week.............

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I really hope so. If we end up winning the division next week.............
Man fukk that division shyt :pachaha: I’m starting to think Y’all nigguh jsut want the T-shirt’s and hats:francis:That division shyt don’t mean nothin. We still not getting a first round bye with it.

We’ve been first place every year we made the postseason and it’s been the same results. Shyt don’t really make a difference and k don’t want these nigguhs sitting too long without playing. They already have a cupcake practice. I don’t trust them to be mentally prepped sitting that long without a game

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man fukk that division shyt :pachaha: I’m starting to think Y’all nigguh jsut want the T-shirt’s and hats:francis:That division shyt don’t mean nothin. We still not getting a first round bye with it.

We’ve been first place every year we made the postseason and it’s been the same results. Shyt don’t really make a difference and k don’t want these nigguhs sitting too long without playing. They already have a cupcake practice. I don’t trust them to be mentally prepped sitting that long without a game
With a division win, we still would have to play week 1. But it would be nice to have especially how wacky the beginning of the season was. The conference win may not be possible anyway lol.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Get back to playing TOP ball. Run the ball well, go no huddle when you need a score, only have the defense out for minimal possessions. We play our football, we can beat anyone. Anything that happened in the regular season doesn't mean shyt when the playoffs starts.

Micah was preaching on one of those podcast that getting there is the goal, record not mattering and referenced last year Bengals. That being said, we're in there and it's time to turn up

Diggs gonna have to turn into Diggs
Kellen gotta throw away all his trick plays
Our TEs gonna have to play well
LVE need to sacrifice his neck out there
Hankins will be back

Just wanna make it out there giants game healthy too

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
bless yall hearts
NFC been "up for grabs" all season now it's one game left and y'all tucking yall tails.

Now y'all scared of Tampa cause they carved up the trash ass Panthers?

Or y'all scared of the Eagles?

The Giants? Purdy? Arod still got y'all shook?

"Cowboys always disappoint this ain't gonna be different" stop watching football then

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NFC been "up for grabs" all season now it's one game left and y'all tucking yall tails.

"Cowboys always disappoint this ain't gonna be different" stop watching football then
lol you made it seem like the cowboys are going to lose to anybody they play in the playoffs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

See me in 2 weeks :russell: