Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn the last two pages in this thread has been straight p*ssy talk :scust:

I see a bunch of people started off 2023 peeing with the toilet seat down :scust:

Offense has been great. Special teams has been shockingly good all year. Just need the defense to show up a little bit. They don't need to Host or DJ the party. They just need to show up shake some hands explain to everybody why they gained 20 pounds in 6 months, lie about their job title and how much money they make, then dip. They do that and we will be fine.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see a bunch of people started off 2023 peeing with the toilet seat down :scust:

Offense has been great. Special teams has been shockingly good all year. Just need the defense to show up a little bit. They don't need to Host or DJ the party. They just need to show up shake some hands explain to everybody why they gained 20nt pounds in 6 months, lie about their job title and how much money they make, then dip. They do that and we will be fine.
Again, it's not about us. This team has shown they aren't ready for war vs legends. That's just a fact.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Offense has been great. Special teams has been shockingly good all year. Just need the defense to show up a little bit. They don't need to Host or DJ the party. They just need to show up shake some hands explain to everybody why they gained 20 pounds in 6 months, lie about their job title and how much money they make, then dip. They do that and we will be fine.
I made peace after the Jacksonville debacle that we were not making any noise in the playoffs. The clownish way we played versus the Titans "B" team just reaffirmed my thoughts of where we're heading. 60% chance we lose in Tampa. 90% chance we lose in Philly the next rd. My testosterone levels are in the 700s so it has nothing to do w/ me being a p*ssy, it has to do with the bad football I've watched the last month. It's the turnovers, the anemic dline play, the swiss cheese secondary, the inability to plug key injuries. The team looks like it peaked too early in the season. McDouble has failed to maintain an edge in his locker room. We are heading for a buzzsaw in Tampa. Just wait for it.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What bosa just did is what micah needs to do in critical big games comin up. Miss me with the Twitter fingers
Micah thinks that he's getting quadruple teamed on every play.

Micah thinks teams are playing differently against them then against all other opponents.

Micah welcomes you to take his job if you think it's that easy to rush the passer.

:unimpressed: