Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: just going to hand the Eagles the division and number 1 seed without no fight huh. They dont remember 2020?
Well unlike MM he didn't lie. He didn't say he would or wouldn't which is the perfect answer. Philly will find out what the plan is on Sunday. Never telegraph your moves to the enemy.......unless you're Jerry Jones

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All of these northeast belicheck/parcells disciples are such try hards. I can’t stand any of them.
Eagle fanbase begging the giants not to play any starters lol. "No need for you guys to play any starters because its meaningless if you win and dallas may win division over us"

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daboll initially said “you get rest after the season” before clarifying that he had not given it any consideration between the final whistle and his appearance at the podium

I don't see the issue :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Daboll initially said “you get rest after the season” before clarifying that he had not given it any consideration between the final whistle and his appearance at the podium

I don't see the issue :yeshrug:
Im not giving the eagles shyt if I was the giants. They will have to earn that win.