Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bob Sturm has been theorizing that the Cowboys lack of moves is linked to them not feeling an urgency to help McCarthy get off the hot seat. it definitely feels like they are not trying to win this season. I wish cowboys fans would boycott these crackers.
Yep.
I said earlier that it feels like they're punting this season and are just waiting on when Sean Payton is ready to coach.
Unfortunately, Fat Mike is a lame duck coach. I think they're lowkey using this season to truly evaluate Dak too.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bob Sturm has been theorizing that the Cowboys lack of moves is linked to them not feeling an urgency to help McCarthy get off the hot seat. it definitely feels like they are not trying to win this season. I wish cowboys fans would boycott these crackers.
I hate this line of thinking from a organization because you're punishing the players for your stupid decisions. Why waste a year of Micah, Diggs, CeeDee, Dak, and Gallup?:snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Are you working with the opps? Fuk you send that corner to the Eagles for? :birdman:

My baby Gayle was creeping behind my back making deals without my permission :damn:
She gon hear bout it next time we pillow talkin tho best believe :birdman:
I'll send UT some Bama cast-off in a few months to make up for it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yep.
I said earlier that it feels like they're punting this season and are just waiting on when Sean Payton is ready to coach.
Unfortunately, Fat Mike is a lame duck coach. I think they're lowkey using this season to truly evaluate Dak too.
Truly evaluate a guy they already paid record setting money to :russ:

Sounds very on brand for the cowboys :russ:

Ok Dak you have made around 60 million guaranteed already now lets REALLY see what you can do :mjlol:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truly evaluate a guy they already paid record setting money to :russ:

Sounds very on brand for the cowboys :russ:

Ok Dak you have made around 60 million guaranteed already now lets REALLY see what you can do :mjlol:
:pachaha: you wouldn't put it past them?
- Gets rid of Cooper for peanuts when other WRs that are half as good go for 1sts.
- Drag their feet on paying their QB then pay even more after he breaks his leg in half.
- Don't sign a backup/swing tackle when knowing we have Tyron Smith. Even the worst fantasy player/casual fan knew this.
- Leave your QB out to dry with a bunch of WR spares (though I think Noah, Simi and Turpin may surprise) and an atrocious Oline

Aren't they saying they have to restructure or resign Dak soon?
I don't man, Jerry is getting up there... he may get desperate and start making drastic changes.