Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nashon Wright has some great measurables. Bland might look better but Wrights speed and size gives a much higher smceiling. I hope he can grow into a starting role sometime in the future.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m still trying to figure out why they franchised a TE who can’t block? :snoop:

I could see if he’s putting up 1400 yards and 12 TD’s. But he barely averages 10 yards a catch. And this is after they wasted money on a TE before him. Basically, the production at TE can be easily replaced. They needed a blocking TE.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still trying to figure out why they franchised a TE who can’t block? :snoop:

I could see if he’s putting up 1400 yards and 12 TD’s. But he barely averages 10 yards a catch. And this is after they wasted money on a TE before him. Basically, the production at TE can be easily replaced. They needed a blocking TE.
Dalton is going to put up huge numbers this year. The only reason he didn't last year is because there were just too many weapons. Him and dak have great chemistry. He'll be top 3 in every recieving category this year , barring injury.