Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Im more positive than others here for the season, but what im seeing with Tampas O Line issues and our D - I believe we can beat tompa bay week 1 brehs.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Im more positive than others here for the season, but what im seeing with Tampas O Line issues and our D - I believe we can beat tompa bay week 1 brehs.
Stay out the Eagles thread, we dont need them in here fukking up our thread cause you over there trolling

Daps
Sam Williams was playing deep into the 4th quarter, getting stonewalled by insurance salesmen all 2nd half. But he had one play where bull rushes a future UPS truck driver into the pocket and that’s all it takes to go viral on Cowboys Twitter. :snoop:

Not looking good. But he young. Trystin thooooooo

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridgeway ain’t shyt. I take a chance and see if we can get him in the practice becaue he ain’t worth a a roster spot. And Ball don’t need to be our swing tackle. Dude stay getting punked

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sam Williams was playing deep into the 4th quarter, getting stonewalled by insurance salesmen all 2nd half. But he had one play where bull rushes a future UPS truck driver into the pocket and that’s all it takes to go viral on Cowboys Twitter. :snoop:

He didnt flash for me neither, but he didnt look bad. He was just there lol.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would you guys consider trading Pollard for a linemen if we not going to use him more as a slot receiver? I mean Rico Dowdle looks good imo and can pass block better as well. Just a thought, espcecially since we have Turpin as a kick/punt returner.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Would you guys consider trading Pollard for a linemen if we not going to use him more as a slot receiver? I mean Rico Dowdle looks good imo and can pass block better as well. Just a thought, espcecially since we have Turpin as a kick/punt returner.
How we supposed to run the ball without Pollard :francis: