Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How we supposed to run the ball without Pollard :francis:
I mean his biggest runs happened when our offense was showing pass. I think Dowdle runs in between the tackles better. But again toddler does not use Pollard as much he should, so I am going by what I see on film.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you guys consider trading Pollard for a linemen if we not going to use him more as a slot receiver? I mean Rico Dowdle looks good imo and can pass block better as well. Just a thought, espcecially since we have Turpin as a kick/punt returner.
I been said let’s use him as leverage to improve other areas of this team. He’s not coming back after next year. He’s never goi to be properly/adequately utilized on this team

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been said let’s use him as leverage to improve other areas of this team. He’s not coming back after next year. He’s never goi to be properly/adequately utilized on this team

Exactly! If were not going to utilize the kid, we are better off trading him for a position we need and will utilize. Not saying I want to trade to him, but he is the only valuable player we have that we can trade if it came down to it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly! If were not going to utilize the kid, we are better off trading him for a position we need and will utilize. Not saying I want to trade to him, but he is the only valuable player we have that we can trade if it came down to it.
But also, I can’t say I trust our FO in getting back equivalent/ proper value on trades after that Amari trade

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Steele isn't very good. It's just that being not very good is a step up for him, since he started as arguably the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen. If he is judged by where he was two years ago then he is improved. If he is judged by being a good lineman then...meh.