Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This was an easy win and they fukking blew it because these nikkas are a special ed team from the coaches down to the players

Be a receiver and get offsides a whole feet from the los brehs (:mjlol:)

Go for it on 4th and 4 in fg range brehs

Blow a 14 point lead brehs

Be called the doomsday defense 3.0 and get raped by a flabby arod with 0 weapons

:unimpressed:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stanback said Ceedee ran it correctly. It wasnt a cover-1 MOFC.

I didnt listen yet but i bet Nate is just echoing what Olsen said in the broadcast :unimpressed:

Crazy how these guys never have smoke for the QB.
Was he talking about the same play? Cause it's 2 plays under discussion

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Was he talking about the same play? Cause it's 2 plays under discussion
Not sure which play, because I didnt listen to the show yet.

Im assuming the two plays are the INTs. Coach already came out and said the first one was poor play design and second one was on Ceedee.

Stanback explained the second one on Talkin Cowboys. Basically said Ceedee ran the right route “by rule”, but if he cut the safety off, it wouldve been completed.

What they dont discuss with plays like these is that the QB is staring down his target and its pull coverage towards where the throw is supposed to go. Thats what is throwing these routes off.

@Spade posted this earlier today

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
nikka Zeke would have had us in a bunch of 2nd and 9's or 3rd and 7's. :stopitslime:

I'm tried of a nikka that easily goes down once someone simply touching his cleats. :camby:

Zeke is another low IQ player that can't read an open hole. He can't adjust once the original hole is closed.
Zeke wouldn’t have us lose in ot and disappeared in the 4th and OT :childplease:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cowboy fans, Southern A Smith here :sas1:
Looky here cowbroad fans, that was an UGLY loss. Interesting factoids.
You guys have NEVER blown a 14pt lead in the 4th quarter. That's an amazing stat within itself.
180-0 when leading by 14+ pts in the fourth quarter. You'd think somebody was down that much and then scored quickly and than had the most of the fourth quarter to outscore the cowboys but it never happened... ever... in the history of the league until yesterday.

And who is this second coming of the greatest show on turf that was able to achieve something no team in the history of the league has been able to do

So not only did you lose. But you was up in such a say that every expert alive on this planet would have said "This game is over"

And you blew it :bryan:

You do realize this disqualifies you from being taken seriously moving forward. You nikkaz don't even have man cards right now :hhh:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Stanback said Ceedee ran it correctly. It wasnt a cover-1 MOFC.

I didnt listen yet but i bet Nate is just echoing what Olsen said in the broadcast :unimpressed:

Crazy how these guys never have smoke for the QB.
Nah he ran the wrong route bruh :hubie: You can tell he was lost at the top of his route and didn't know what to do so he ran a raggedy post route instead of crossing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Not sure which play, because I didnt listen to the show yet.

Im assuming the two plays are the INTs. Coach already came out and said the first one was poor play design and second one was on Ceedee.

Stanback explained the second one on Talkin Cowboys. Basically said Ceedee ran the right route “by rule”, but if he cut the safety off, it wouldve been completed.

What they dont discuss with plays like these is that the QB is staring down his target and its pull coverage towards where the throw is supposed to go. Thats what is throwing these routes off.

@Spade posted this earlier today
Listen to Big Mike’s pc from today. He’s PISSED. He didn’t say the first INT was poor play design. He blamed Dak straight up.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teams are sure starting to run the ball more in the league
Glad I'm not the only one seeing that. I know we only care about dallas but teams been getting killed on the ground besides us. Niners ran 41 times against LA. Saints who been notoriously good vs the run gave up 200 yards on 40 carries vs Pitt. Looks like we need Zeke after all :whoo: