Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cooper was a stop away from beating the Eagles if not for the sorry ass run defense :francis:
He also had 2 horrible INTs against WASH called back because of penalties, so let's not hype him up too much :mjlol: . Rush was exposed for what he really is his last start against PHI, and that's why I'm still rolling with Prescott.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

This is why I take what anybody associated w this organization/team says with a grain of salt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

This is why I take what anybody associated w this organization/team says with a grain of salt

He says the same shyt about Zeke. They are just trying to justify the stupid contracts they gave them.

But I heard this interview on the radio, this was his answer to the question about SAS saying that Jerry isn't getting his money's worth and that Dak might be the weak link. :lolbron:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
^^ That's all there is to it. But they aren't beholden to it. They say one thing and do the other. Short of a long playoff appearance, I'd be shocked if Zeke is back in 2023.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
^^ That's all there is to it. But they aren't beholden to it. They say one thing and do the other. Short of a long playoff appearance, I'd be shocked if Zeke is back in 2023.
Zeke is a lifer breh

They will most likely re-do his deal

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He says the same shyt about Zeke. They are just trying to justify the stupid contracts they gave them.

But I heard this interview on the radio, this was his answer to the question about SAS saying that Jerry isn't getting his money's worth and that Dak might be the weak link. :lolbron:
Crazy Steven A would say that being he was the one that pushed for Dak to get highly paid. At one point the org was hesitant to pay Dak.