Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
This reminds me of the Raiders game last year. You could blame the defense/refs for that game too. But at the end of the day, our 40M QB had the ball in his hands at the end of regulation and OT to carries us to victory just like that game but he came up short again.

Dak's take home pay for the 2021, 2022, 2023 seasons is $126,000,000. Think about that. He is paid to carry the team on his back from time to time. He NEVER does it.
Now's not the time for me to be cappin for Dak....but um he did just this 2 weeks ago vs the Bears remember?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Don’t bring Zeke into this. We would have won that game last night with him period. We’re lucky to him have and most definitely gonna bring him back next year and the foreseeable future. Zeke retires a Cowboy. We not finna take the sole spotlight off Dink and Dak who has a worse passer rating than his cfl league backup.
:salute:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt only happens in Dallas. The lowly Texans wouldn't do some dumb shyt like this. Not even the 90's paper-bag Bengals would be so brain dead. We are our own brand of stupidity. We are a totally different species of stupidity. We deserve our own classification. Scientists and researchers around the world should get funding to study the infestation of stupidity in this franchise, then National Geographic should do a 10-part miniseries on their findings. We are the gottdamn stupidest mfer organism in the entire universe. There might be a worm somewhere on a galaxy billions of light years away that spends its entire life banging its head on a rock that is stupider than us but I highly doubt it.

FhfcAQPX0AItUjr
He looking at the camera like Jerruh paid him to do this shyt :francis:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t bring Zeke into this. We would have won that game last night with him period. We’re lucky to him have and most definitely gonna bring him back next year and the foreseeable future. Zeke retires a Cowboy. We not finna take the sole spotlight off Dink and Dak who has a worse passer rating than his cfl league backup.

:camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke’s style wears out defenses. We could've just kept running on them at will to close the game out if Zeke played

nikka Zeke would have had us in a bunch of 2nd and 9's or 3rd and 7's. :stopitslime:

I'm tried of a nikka that easily goes down once someone simply touching his cleats. :camby:

Zeke is another low IQ player that can't read an open hole. He can't adjust once the original hole is closed.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I be tryna tell @BlueHeffner ceedee mental ain't top notch. Oklahoma didn't demand that dedication like an Alabama or LSU. I'm just sayin :hubie:
I never heard odell, jj, chase or any Bama wr running wrong routes.
Stanback said Ceedee ran it correctly. It wasnt a cover-1 MOFC.

I didnt listen yet but i bet Nate is just echoing what Olsen said in the broadcast :unimpressed:

Crazy how these guys never have smoke for the QB.