Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wish it was that. I’ve heard enough people say he’s a worker to believe. This is just who he is maxed out.

Dak talent is just maxed out. I dont have the right to say Dak is not a hard worker and not trying to improve his game and its not my place to tell any man that in general in life period. I really do think we need to make a play for another QB. Dak is the black Alex Smith. We need to get a QB that can elevate this offense to the level it needs and I know it can be.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yep

Mind-boggling people want to put the full blame on Ceedee. He did the same thing against the Bears and Lions.

B b but Michael Irvin said….

:francis:
It's simply quite amazing that he has thrown three interceptions in the last two games and all of them looked similar. Three times is now a trend.

But of course, nothing is ever Dak's fault. It's always somebody else. Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson, and Quincy Carter combined was never given the amount of excuses Dak has been given.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wish it was that. I’ve heard enough people say he’s a worker to believe it. This is just who he is maxed out.
Looks like he just “works” on 5 step dropbacks on immaculate sunny and windless summer days in Dallas throwing to open WRs

Still can’t read a zone defense. Still an absolute liability when the pocket is collapsing. Still doesn’t know when to take off and run. Still atrocious footwork. Still takes forever to get through his reads. Still stares areas/targets down pre and post snap. Still throws behind/under targets. Still entirely reliant on dumping it off to TEs and RBs. Still throwing the ball over the middle with no regard for ball safety.

Like, is there a single thing he’s better at now than he was in 16/17? Besides giving politically correct answers in pressers that make Jerry go from 6pm to midnight.

:dame:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Looks like he just “works” on 5 step dropbacks on immaculate sunny and windless summer days in Dallas throwing to open WRs

Still can’t read a zone defense. Still an absolute liability when the pocket is collapsing. Still doesn’t know when to take off and run. Still atrocious footwork. Still takes forever to get through his reads. Still stares areas/targets down pre and post snap. Still throws behind/under targets. Still entirely reliant on dumping it off to TEs and RBs. Still throwing the ball over the middle with no regard for ball safety.

Like, is there a single thing he’s better at now than he was in 16/17? Besides giving politically correct answers in pressers that make Jerry go from 6pm to midnight.

:dame:
I question how much of the "work" he does involves the receivers. They are still not on the same page. Like I said in the game thread, he's only had great chemistry with tight ends and Cole Beasley. :mjpls:

Yesterday, the biggest difference between him and Rodgers I noticed is that when pressure came, Rodgers fundamentals/footwork was steady, while Dak's went to shyt - hence all the balls in the dirt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anybody wanna talk about how the offense has to
go to hurry up mode for the QB to “get in a rhythm”, ultimately putting our tired defense back on the field??
Somebody in the game thread on CZ mentioned using hurry up consistently. I told them that's not possible. Defense will get worn down. But yeah, it's obvious the less he has to think the better he plays. Which is why he would flame out if we were using McCarthy's west coast system.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anybody wanna talk about how the offense has to
go to hurry up mode for the QB to “get in a rhythm”, ultimately putting our tired defense back on the field
So now the defense is tired
abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e_w200.gif

Maybe if they didn't give up 5 yards every time someone ran the ball they could get off the field

You know most teams don't let 1 running back on a team run for 5 yards a carry in a game.

But the dallas cowboys are not most teams. This is the second game in a row where we let AT LEAST 2 running backs on the same team average 5 yards a carry.

I have no clue who the Vikings second string running back is but I am sure we going to find out sunday :mjlol:

I guess we need to focus on the progress we are making. At least we didn't let the quarterback run for 8 yards a carry like last week :mjlol:

The defense is tired :mjlol:

Defense done gave up almost 500 rushing yards in 2 games to two teams with losing records :mjlol:

Nah man I can't with yall this week. I'm out. See you Sunday if we don't see go black panther instead.:mjlol:

17 play touchdown drives that take half a quarter but "the defense is tired"
abc637228103927b9184f9d6b8638e7e_w200.gif

We got to see the Titans at the end of the year. Henry about to run for 400 yards :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

So he's getting paid 40 million to be Tim Tebow. Well done Jerry and Stephen. Well done.

7th year in the league (which is equivalent to Romo after 2013 and we wanted to run him out of town going 8-8 for the third year in a row) and he still makes the same mistakes and people still have multiple excuses for this mediocre at best QB.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I can't put the blame on the offense on this one:hubie:

Defense got outplayed. We couldn't get a stop when it counted. Let a rookie get Madden numbers on us. Did Parson play at all yesterday?

But a quick note on the offense. Its a concern that Dak and his receivers are still having moments where they are looking at each other confused because someone ran the wrong route or didn't cut off their route in time. Their is a lack of connection there and althought Ceedee had a good game, his mental lapses are concerning. Why was Jalen Tolbert even in the game, man? That penalty killed us. We shot ourselves in the foot once again in the key moments.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
fukk the cowboys but if Lamar still doesnt get that deal done and wants to leave they should look at making a mega trade sending Dak to the Ravens and Lamar to Dallas:hubie: