Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Its only so long Fake Franchise QBs can pretend
People are going to put all of the blame on Ceedee on that second interception but if one gets the chance to, look at Dak the moment the ball is snapped. He sees a spot and stares it down the entire time. The corner knew this and sat right there knowing he was going to throw there.

in fact, here is the INT.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
This shyt only happens in Dallas. The lowly Texans wouldn't do some dumb shyt like this. Not even the 90's paper-bag Bengals would be so brain dead. We are our own brand of stupidity. We are a totally different species of stupidity. We deserve our own classification. Scientists and researchers around the world should get funding to study the infestation of stupidity in this franchise, then National Geographic should do a 10-part miniseries on their findings. We are the gottdamn stupidest mfer organism in the entire universe. There might be a worm somewhere on a galaxy billions of light years away that spends its entire life banging its head on a rock that is stupider than us but I highly doubt it.

FhfcAQPX0AItUjr

Why is a rookie who has been trash and barely played the only WR in the game in this spot.

Mike and kellen got too cute

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
People are going to put all of the blame on Ceedee on that second interception but if one gets the chance to, look at Dak the moment the ball is snapped. He sees a spot and stares it down the entire time. The corner knew this and sat right there knowing he was going to throw there.

in fact, here is the INT.

Yep

Mind-boggling people want to put the full blame on Ceedee. He did the same thing against the Bears and Lions.

B b but Michael Irvin said….

:francis:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
From Black Kirk Cousins to Black Tim Tebow

@BlueHeffner even Quincy Carter wasn’t losing games while up 14 entering the 4th Q

Bu-bu-bu-but the defense! :unimpressed:

I feel like a broken record. It’s why I don’t post that often in here anymore. Just constantly reiterating how shyt Dak Prescott is at playing QB at the professional level. He’s made me lose a lot of interest in this team over the past few years.

I don’t know who has worked on their game less. Dak or Ben Simmons.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why is a rookie who has been trash and barely played the only WR in the game in this spot.

Mike and kellen got too cute
James Washington and Noah Brown two of the most important players on this team if they don't do anything other than keep Tolbert off the field :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Mike gna take heat because of Dak :mjcry:

Show me one clip of Gallup getting separation all season ?

I'm cutting him so slack cause he clearly is bothered by some other injury and its his 1st season back but he has looked bad virtually ever snap of the season. He only got that catch at the end of the half cause the corner was 10 yards off of him for some reason.

It's pretty surprising we were able to get 28 points while not having one receiver who can take the top off the defense. Easy to see why Green Bay safeties are ball hawking over the middle of the field, because it's not like Gallup is fast enough or gets deep enough to make one of them even have to turn their hips let alone their backs.