Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it fam.

Act like they didn't beg Deion to come in '95.

And OBJ and Dez are boys anyway.

We didn't. He was underpaid like Emmitt and an often hurt WR isn't the biggest problem....you know, like stopping the run. Same reason we lost in the playoffs. Running teams seem the have the ball more times than not. Same reason we probably lose Sunday to the Packers. Jones and Dillon will destroy us if LaFleur was any type of coach

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mike been doing a great job this year. You know for sure he had spoke with Kellen Moore about that terrible play calling. He had enough of boy wonder doing whatever. Writing on the wall was week 1 when the Bucs openly admitted they knew how predictable Kellen was. "We knew he would abandon the run like a idiot, they could have beaten us if they had stayed at it"

Let me quote myself. This is embarrasing when teams know your tendencies like a bottom bytch.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We didn't. He was underpaid like Emmitt and an often hurt WR isn't the biggest problem....you know, like stopping the run. Same reason we lost in the playoffs. Running teams seem the have the ball more times than not. Same reason we probably lose Sunday to the Packers. Jones and Dillon will destroy us if LaFleur was any type of coach

I agree but there isn't a top free agent DT out there like OBJ is out there right now. :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dumb and Dumber got played again. :skip:

Only the Jones would be pulling this stunt to their fanbase. They already know if they will pursue Odell or not and if its even possible to get him to Dallas. Really shows us why the organization is considered a circus. Again this organization treats its fanbase like bottom bytches.