Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:embarrassing. He was dead serious too
This cowboys lifestyle is a way of life. I don’t cry but I be heated. These nigguhs ruined plenty of Thanksgiving.. that’s why I refuse to get too high on them so far like the rest of y’all. Seen it all before. The most front running team I’ve ever seen.they talked all that talk the week against Philly and got embarrassed

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its bc that weirdo Rodgers slandered him on his way out and everybody ran with it

Casuals think if you dont call the plays, you are useless which is nonsense.

The lockeroom and chemistry on this team hasnt been this good since Parcells was here
I give almost all the credit for that to Dan Quinn...

McCarthy got fired and replaced by a coach that had never been a head coach before. The next 3 years Green Bay went...

13 - 3
13 - 3
13 - 3

Literally had they greatest 3 year stretch when they got rid of McCarthy...

His loss to the giants when Dak was hurt where he literally didn't understand field position and math is all i need to know that Fat Thumb is an idiot.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

McCarthy got fired and replaced by a coach that had never been a head coach before. The next 3 years Green Bay went...

13 - 3
13 - 3
13 - 3

His loss to the giants when Dak was hurt where he literally didn't understand field position and math is all i need to know that Fat Thumb is an idiot.
I keep telling y'all McCarthy is just a husky Jason Garrett.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I keep telling y'all McCarthy is just a husky Jason Garrett.
Well I will give Mike credit for knowing how to get out of the way and shut the hell up and not have a big ego in the media like Garrett had. Every time we lost Garret couldn't wait to say he didn't call that play or he did call that play or Romo audibled to something else or he asked for a timeout and didn't get it. Garrett stayed throwing people under the bus. Mike doesn't do that, but he is just happy to have a job. Just like won't get another coaching gig, Mike probably won't either when he leaves Dallas.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We better with odell than without him
Probably, but how are we really getting him the ball in this offense? Cause if we sign Odell we going to have to throw it to him a lot for it to matter. We don't need to be signing Odell only for Dak to check it down to Schulz every time the defense puts a safety over the top of him :francis:

I'd actually rather us find some more plays for Turpin on offense than sign Odell.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Probably, but how are we really getting him the ball in this offense? Cause if we sign Odell we going to have to throw it to him a lot for it to matter. We don't need to be signing Odell only for Dak to check it down to Schulz every time the defense puts a safety over the top of him :francis:

I'd actually rather us find some more plays for Turpin on offense than sign Odell.
True and we might even become too pass happy and abandon the run.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

13 - 3
13 - 3
13 - 3

:mjlol: