Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I know you the Buckeye (I vomited in my mouth typing that correctly lol) breh, but lil buddy sneaky good.

I was watching that game Saturday (praying for a loss lol) but Miyan caught my eye. That shiftiness and power is quite nice :manny:
Yeah he nice man, somebody gonna get a steal with him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whats his draft profile say?

'Great at running behind 3 HOF linemen" :mjlol:
"Great at pass blocking" :mjlol:

"Great at getting paid and then averaging 2 yards a carry" :mjlol:

"Great at missing a game and having the offense perform the best it has all season":mjlol:
Zeke back Sunday hopefully :takedat:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were willing to trade draft picks for Brandin Cooks, why the hell wouldnt they sign Odell??
Because he coming off a serious injury that one of
Our current wr is also coming off :francis: We bout to have the most flabbiest wr corp in the league with the most average qb.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These two idiots are so disrespectful to MM for no damn reason. @Thegospel @BlueHeffner

Mike been doing a great job this year. You know for sure he had spoke with Kellen Moore about that terrible play calling. He had enough of boy wonder doing whatever. Writing on the wall was week 1 when the Bucs openly admitted they knew how predictable Kellen was. "We knew he would abandon the run like a idiot, they could have beaten us if they had stayed at it"

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
These two idiots are so disrespectful to MM for no damn reason. @Thegospel @BlueHeffner

Its bc that weirdo Rodgers slandered him on his way out and everybody ran with it

Casuals think if you dont call the plays, you are useless which is nonsense.

The lockeroom and chemistry on this team hasnt been this good since Parcells was here

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Mike been doing a great job this year. You know for sure he had spoke with Kellen Moore about that terrible play calling. He had enough of boy wonder doing whatever. Writing on the wall was week 1 when the Bucs openly admitted they knew how predictable Kellen was. "We knew he would abandon the run like a idiot, they could have beaten us if they had stayed at it"

Its bc that weirdo Rodgers slandered him on his way out and everybody ran with it

Casuals think if you dont call the plays, you are useless which is nonsense.

The lockeroom and chemistry on this team hasnt been this good since Parcells was here
In his PC yesterday he straight up said he didn't call plays in Dallas b/c of Dak. He would be calling plays if not for Dak's insistance that nothing change in the offense.

But yeah, I don't understand the vitriol these two idiots have for MM. Even with his fukk ups, he hasn't done anything yet that deserves this level of vitriol they always spew when talking about him. Rodgers is a POS who is beefing with another coach, nobody should listen to him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
In his PC yesterday he straight up said he didn't call plays in Dallas b/c of Dak. He would be calling plays if not for Dak's insistance that nothing change in the offense.

But yeah, I don't understand the vitriol these two idiots have for MM. Even with his fukk ups, he hasn't done anything yet that deserves this level of vitriol they always spew when talking about him. Rodgers is a POS who is beefing with another coach, nobody should listen to him.
Link me that PC

I need that as evidence on CZ when the homers blame Daks play on Kellen:lolbron: