Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This team is about to go to the playoffs back to back years for the first time in 15 years (last HC to do that here was Chan Gailey in 98-99)

But yea lets give all the credit to the DC whos last team improved without him too :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How MM hoodwinked half the Cowboys fanbase into thinking he’s a much better coach than he is mystifies me

Give DQ his flowers. Our best player raves about him. Talked about how sad he’d be if DQ left to be a H.C. elsewhere in the offseason. Defensive approach and identity changed when he came into town. We haven’t had this kind of mentality and attitude on defense in many many many seasons. Parsons and Diggs themselves are a big part of it, but Quinn is definitely instrumental to how that unit plays.

MM is the 2nd best coach on the staff. And I don’t think there’s shame in that. Lot of other HC’s would also be the 2nd best coach on a Quinn staff.

Kellen Moore is probably the 9th best coach on the staff :pacspit:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How MM hoodwinked half the Cowboys fanbase into thinking he’s a much better coach than he is mystifies me

Give DQ his flowers. Our best player raves about him. Talked about how sad he’d be if DQ left to be a H.C. elsewhere in the offseason. Defensive approach and identity changed when he came into town. We haven’t had this kind of mentality and attitude on defense in many many many seasons. Parsons and Diggs themselves are a big part of it, but Quinn is definitely instrumental to how that unit plays.

MM is the 2nd best coach on the staff. And I don’t think there’s shame in that. Lot of other HC’s would also be the 2nd best coach on a Quinn staff.

Kellen Moore is probably the 9th best coach on the staff :pacspit:
b17seom6tzgbtmpn7mef

vz7spryhxjc6ohbflr0m

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team is about to go to the playoffs back to back years for the first time in 15 years (last HC to do that here was Chan Gailey in 98-99)

But yea lets give all the credit to the DC whos last team improved without him too :mjlol:
06-07*

But it was a combo of Parcells and Phillips :hubie: