Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why not?...Shultz franchise tag will be gone (9 mil) let him walk...restructuring Zeke (he's not going anywhere) will give us a ton of cap space. Tony needs to stay as long as we can afford him and Zeke. If we win it all this year it's a foregone conclusion that this will happen my man.
$10m cap hit for a RB thats only getting 10-15 touches a game?

RB is the easiest position to transition to from the college game. Dameon Pierce is top-5 in rushing and he was a 4th round pick.

Not saying it wont happen, but it would be foolish imo

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why not?...Shultz franchise tag will be gone (9 mil) let him walk...restructuring Zeke (he's not going anywhere) will give us a ton of cap space. Tony needs to stay as long as we can afford him and Zeke. If we win it all this year it's a foregone conclusion that this will happen my man.
:unimpressed:

:unimpressed:

Daps
OBJ needs to come on home. Pops is an East Texas breh from Marshall. He don't want no parts of Let's Go Buffalo.

NFC is wide open (of course AFC looks more open than it did a couple of weeks ago). Cowboys get the attention, team is solid...he doesn't have to be THE MAN but can be the hired gun to put em over the top.

Jerry/Stephen don't have to worry about giving up draft picks. Salary cap is gonna be going up once these TV deals kick in.

Only question is do we go get Suh for the DL or no?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
OBJ needs to come on home. Pops is an East Texas breh from Marshall. He don't want no parts of Let's Go Buffalo.

NFC is wide open (of course AFC looks more open than it did a couple of weeks ago). Cowboys get the attention, team is solid...he doesn't have to be THE MAN but can be the hired gun to put em over the top.

Jerry/Stephen don't have to worry about giving up draft picks. Salary cap is gonna be going up once these TV deals kick in.

Only question is do we go get Suh for the DL or no?
Sign Suh and Odell

Suh comes in and would be our best DT by far

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
IMG-7047.jpg
That’s my quarterback :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all want two nigguhs coming off of torn acls to be the main guys along with that retard Lamb? :mjlol:

Y’all worst than Jerruh chasing the big names. What the fukk is Dak goin do with Odell anyway. Think the risk vs reward on that? Dak couldn’t handle Dez on the roster. Dez and Odell are cut from the same cloth

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bruh you can't restructure Zeke again. :laugh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They better not franchise Pollard

Draft his replacement
Replace Pollard :mjtf:

They better get Zeke trash ass up out of here and pay Pollard enough to keep him.

He the only home run hitter we got and you talking about replacing him :mjtf:

You replace Pollard and our offense going back to the Darren McFadden Scott Linehan offense :sadcam:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Replace Pollard :mjtf:

They better get Zeke trash ass up out of here and pay Pollard enough to keep him.

He the only home run hitter we got and you talking about replacing him :mjtf:

You replace Pollard and our offense going back to the Darren McFadden Scott Linehan offense :sadcam:
Naw we letting him go. Should draft Miyan Willams :brutusAhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Whats his draft profile say?

'Great at running behind 3 HOF linemen" :mjlol:
"Great at pass blocking" :mjlol:

"Great at getting paid and then averaging 2 yards a carry" :mjlol:

"Great at missing a game and having the offense perform the best it has all season":mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

I know you the Buckeye (I vomited in my mouth typing that correctly lol) breh, but lil buddy sneaky good.

I was watching that game Saturday (praying for a loss lol) but Miyan caught my eye. That shiftiness and power is quite nice :manny: