Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
IMG-7047.jpg

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Giants could get him too
I seriously doubt he wants to play with Daniel Jones....I think the Rams and GB chances are over and it's down to us and Buffalo. Why would he go to Buffalo where its cold as fuk, his #'s would suffer and the lack of media exposure? Dallas has everything that he wants:

-The Star on his helmet
-The constant media attention
-Super Bowl ready team
-Tax -free state
-etc......

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He said he wants a multi-year deal. Stephen Jones like :gucci:
This

Our front office going to come at him with a 1996 NBA rookie scale offer. $11mil over 4 years, take it or leave it.

Other teams will offer him more in one year than we’ll probably offer him over multiple. You know, because we have to maintain cap flexibility so we can keep our own homegrown Jourdan Lewises and Neville Gallimores.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
This

Our front office going to come at him with a 1996 NBA rookie scale offer. $11mil over 4 years, take it or leave it.

Other teams will offer him more in one year than we’ll probably offer him over multiple. You know, because we have to maintain cap flexibility so we can keep our own homegrown Jourdan Lewises and Neville Gallimores.
I mean we can't give him a Gallup contract with CD and Trey coming up...not to mention franchising Tony Haul-lard.

I'd say 3-year 20 mil with 10 guaranteed will do it. Thats roughly 4 mil a year. I think OBJ takes that at this stage of his career. He signed for 1.5 last year with LA.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I mean we can't give him a Gallup contract with CD and Trey coming up...not to mention franchising Tony Haul-lard.

I'd say 3-year 20 mil with 10 guaranteed will do it. Thats roughly 4 mil a year. I think OBJ takes that at this stage of his career. He signed for 1.5 last year with LA.
They better not franchise Pollard

Draft his replacement

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
They better not franchise Pollard

Draft his replacement
Why not?...Shultz franchise tag will be gone (9 mil) let him walk...restructuring Zeke (he's not going anywhere) will give us a ton of cap space. Tony needs to stay as long as we can afford him and Zeke. If we win it all this year it's a foregone conclusion that this will happen my man.