Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
FfPXJMsWAAM1CAB

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
If Dak is who his stans say he is, we should be NFC CG lock.

Defense is there. OLine will get better. WRs are good enough.

Cooper Rush beat both SB teams and made it a 1 possession game against arguably the best team in the NFL this past game.

Dak going have allllllll the pressure once he come back.....but if he play like he did last year and get his shyt together against the real good teams.....there's no reason we shouldn't win the NFC

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Cooper Rush beat both SB teams and made it a 1 possession game against arguably the best team in the NFL this past game.
Get better? Whats wrong with them now :mjlol:

WR are "good enough" What does that mean?

We are 5th to last in completions? Is that Cooper Rush fault or the receivers fault? Cause Dak hasn't been playing :lolbron:

3rd to last in yards per attempt? Is that Cooper Rush fault or the receivers fault? Cause Dak hasn't been playing :lolbron:

7th to last in passing yard per game ? Is that Cooper Rush fault or the receivers fault? Cause Dak hasn't been playing :lolbron:

5th to last in touchdown passes ? Is that Cooper Rush fault or the receivers fault? Cause Dak hasn't been playing ? :lolbron:

So now that we got one of the worst passing offenses in the league we need Dak to come back and save us huh :lolbron:

Why we not sticking with Cooper Rush? He won 5 of his first 6 starts. He was 3 points from a comeback. Sure, with him as our QB we are one of the worst passing offenses, one of the worst offenses period cause we middle of the road to bad running the ball to, but 4 out of 5 wins is 4 out of 5 wins? Why switch it up now :lolbron:

You phrasing it as "if he is who is stans say he is"...but his haters said he was holding the team back and losing games he should win and not making any big plays so whats the problem now? Why you guys switch up so fast off of one lost? We playing the trash ass lions next week? Mr Got Us ranked bottom 5 in passing can't win against the Lions?

What's the deal:lolbron:

Cooper Rush beat both superbowl teams? Oh word? His 10 completions for 102 yards is the reason why we beat the Rams :lolbron:

I mean Dak shouldn't even play this season. Who on earth replaces a QB that won 5 of his first 6 starts for his career?

Cooper got his 4 wins by guiding us to one of the worst passing attacks in football. Don't see any reason why he can't get us to 5:lolbron:

In Gaws we Trust but in Coop we Rush. Dak shouldn't see the field for one second against the Lions:lolbron:

The passing game is one of the worst in the league but it's "good enough" for Dak to fix it when he comes back huh:lolbron:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I make jokes of Zeke being :flabbynsick: but that will always be my guy
Never had a season as good as Spray Tan :unimpressed:

Ran behind 3 HOF and a pro bowler in Collins and then fell off a cliff as the line got worse :unimpressed:

We'd be a better team right now with a different running back and ramsey and diggs as our corners :unimpressed:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

I agree with this......there should be NO MORE EXCUSES after this year. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic. Im here for the ride and gonna enjoy it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cooper rush didn't beat anything. Our defense dragged one of the worst offenses in the league to victories. You'd guys wouldn't stop bytching if we won and dak played as pedestrian as rush so just stop the nonsense.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak stans at my neck :mjgrin:

I’m the coward for no longer standing by Rush. But it’s unreasonable for me to expect more from Sleep Number DirecTV Campbells Pepsi New Era boy.

Nah, I’ve been getting quoted by you Tads for the past year. I’m ready for Dannon Oikos Triple Zero first three quarters QB rating to make me look like a moron now that he’s byke with the best defense this franchise has seen in over a decade

:mjgrin:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dak stans at my neck :mjgrin:

I’m the coward for no longer standing by Rush. But it’s unreasonable for me to expect more from Sleep Number DirecTV Campbells Pepsi New Era boy.

Nah, I’ve been getting quoted by you Tads for the past year. I’m ready for Dannon Oikos Triple Zero first three quarters QB rating to make me look like a moron now that he’s byke with the best defense this franchise has seen in over a decade

:mjgrin:
:russ: