Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eagles gave us trouble because of the RPO and Parsons groin injury. There air game was not that great. Jsut a gimmick offense that Dallas has always struggled against. Last night felt
Like thanksgiving agaisnt RGlll. They treated Parsons exactly like the skins treated Ware. Had both them nigguhs in no man’s land
I didn’t see that game that year I was working on thanksgiving.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why would I talk about a guy making 12 million finally having a better rushing performance than a guy making not even 1 million?

Why you even comparing two running backs where one makes 12 times more money than the other?
Dak makes $40mil a year
Cooper Rush makes $977,000 this year

Dak: 0-1
Rush: 4-1

40:1 pay ratio
4-1 : 0-1

:ohhh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why would I talk about a guy making 12 million finally having a better rushing performance than a guy making not even 1 million?

Why you even comparing two running backs where one makes 12 times more money than the other?

full

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's hear how rush should continue being starter for this team....don't get silent now

If you told me I could take rush and use the 40 million from Dak to fill holes?

Yea :manny:

This issue stems from the overpay on who Dak is, when the game is on the line he’s just not that guy. Dak is a 12-15 range QB it is what it is :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak makes $40mil a year
Cooper Rush makes $977,000 this year

Dak: 0-1
Rush: 4-1

40:1 pay ratio
4-1 : 0-1

:ohhh:
Dak's only played in one game :unimpressed:

This would be like me taking Dak's stats from last season and comparing them to Rush last season when he played one game and then asking you why Dak got more wins than rush :unimpressed:

Daps
Eagles gave us trouble because of the RPO and Parsons groin injury. There air game was not that great. Jsut a gimmick offense that Dallas has always struggled against. Last night felt
Like thanksgiving agaisnt RGlll. They treated Parsons exactly like the skins treated Ware. Had both them nigguhs in no man’s land
This 100%.

Boys have a small/fast defense so they will struggle against teams that insist on pounding the rock. Even then....Hurts had like 155 yards on 25 attempts. The Boys got down early but Philly still has issues in the passing game.

Defense was fine. Offense essentially turned the ball over 4x if you include the missed 4th down call. All that and the game was 20-17 in the 4th.

Plus....Philly had Meek Mill, Jill Biden, all kinds of fireworks etc. They were HYPED for that game. Dallas was treating it like just another game while Philly was acting like this was a playoff game. That game was lost before kickoff.

Main thing is to come out and bury the Lions and Bears quickly. Get to 6-2, take a deep breath and get ready for the second half. Philly is the best team in the NFC but they're not Buffalo, KC etc. Last night proved to me that Dallas has more work to do but the gap isn't as big as everyone thinks.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Let's hear how rush should continue being starter for this team....don't get silent now
Well, stick to the script for starters. Run the ball, let Cooper make the easy passes and get settled. Don't try beating a team with play action and you haven't established the run. Don't be so quick to air the ball out just cause you're down 7. Use your challenges if there's a questionable call. Punt the ball on your own side of the 50.

We know Rush ain't a gun slinger but the last 4 weeks prior to this week, we stayed within the confines of his game. The game plan is simple and was executed to a T prior to last night.

Maybe we wanted the perfect story to bring Dak back tho @Dwight Howard