Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can stomach watching the LVE tape from last week

@BlueHeffner see why I hate this dude. I don’t even need to see the video to know what’s the issues are. He takes himself about of plays.

He needs to be that next mid season release like Jaylon for this defense to take the next step.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LVE makes out DT’s look worse than they are. Like I said ever defense presnap I focus my attention on him becaue it feels like the defense runs at him from time to time

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Definitely top 5 podcast moment this season.

Should start at the 21:08 mark

Damn, they KILLING this nikka Tolbert.

that had me laughing for real...This nikka Newy was wearing him out..."All Oxnard" :mjlol:

"That boy warming up before the game too":russ:

"You get the "Crucial Catch" gear, "Salute to Service" shirt" :deadrose:

brehs, I'm crying lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you can stomach watching the LVE tape from last week

Glass neck scary ass cracka who is scared of contact playing like a glass neck scary ass cracka who is scared of contact. What's new.

LVE problem is that he is a p*ssy. He don't like contact. He wants to stand their, close his eyes, wrap his arms around a guy, and hope he falls down.

The good news for us is whatever linebacker we take in the 6th round this year will be better than glass neck.

The better news is that playing like a p*ssy is probably going to eventually get him hurt and off the field. Better him that somebody who matters :unimpressed: