Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was up with Jourdan Lewis on Sunday? Is he hurt still? This is piss poor effort on the second play.

He has a groin injury. He shouldn’t be playing but it’s conception and he wants to remain valuable to the roster. The cowboys have Bland and Joseph behind him so he needs to stay on the field to keep his spot

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almond Brown and Jourdan Lewis are starting to show up too much the last few weeks. Ideally Bossman would have taken Brown's spot by now but he wants to be a little hood booger. We should start playing Daron Bland more in place of Lewis.
Brown has been solid. His contract is up I believe and he’s going to get paid by another team to start.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What was up with Jourdan Lewis on Sunday? Is he hurt still? This is piss poor effort on the second play.

336-d95d1998ef45.jpg

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
we should’ve play Wilson closer to the line of scrimmage. I was disappointed by Quinn on Sunday…

You gotta let the dogs out. This team lets the opposition dictate what they want to do to often

My one gripe with this team. They always let the opposing team set the tone. Be aggressive out the gate.