Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think DT is aight. It’s the linebackers we need help at. LVE is jsut not enough. Like ibeen saying alls Eason, we need to play Micah at the linebacker spot more for pursuit of the ball carrier. Even his zone coverage is improved. Barr is nice but he gets exposed when our dline doesn’t get push. We can get away with one of them but not both Barr and LVE back there.
imagine watching that drive after we cut the lead to 3 and saying “i think DT is aight”

:mjtf:

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Cooper rush did what he had to do and brought this team to a 4-2 record

I don’t like dak but when he comes back all we hope can is that he balls out and hopefully makes this team better like a starter should:yeshrug:

Also we desperately need new linebackers, LVE is the worst player in the league and Barr is very inconsistent when I watch him

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cooper rush did what he had to do and brought this team to a 4-2 record

I don’t like dak but when he comes back all we hope can is that he balls out and hopefully makes this team better like a starter should:yeshrug:

Also we desperately need new linebackers, LVE is the worst player in the league and Barr is very inconsistent when I watch him
My exact sentiments. LVE gets washed out of blocks so easily. This nigguh probably loses against the blocking sleds in practice :francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I think DT is aight. It’s the linebackers we need help at. LVE is jsut not enough. Like ibeen saying alls Eason, we need to play Micah at the linebacker spot more for pursuit of the ball carrier. Even his zone coverage is improved. Barr is nice but he gets exposed when our dline doesn’t get push. We can get away with one of them but not both Barr and LVE back there.
I can’t wait until LVE is gone. He was a liability last night.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
My exact sentiments. LVE gets washed out of blocks so easily. This nigguh probably loses against the blocking sleds in practice :francis:
What’s crazy was that he was pretty good his rookie year, but than he fell off a cliff:mjlol:

But yeah I can’t believe we bought his ass back when no other team wanted to sign him

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t wait until LVE is gone. He was a liability last night.
He’s a liability every night. I don’t know how the scouting department looks at him in video and decided it’s ok for him to start for us.

During the snap of the ball I dunno who y’all focus on ondefense(probably Parsons) but I’m typically looking at LVE presnap and during the snap because he’s the weakness of this defense

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Alright you Dak slurpers.

Let’s see if this beta statpadder can win a game against a team with a pulse

Let’s see if this beta statpadder actually shows up in the first 3 quarters in a game that matters

Let’s see if this beta statpadder can read a zone defense and throw the ball to anybody besides check downs and dump off valves

We have 6 years of evidence, but that’s not enough for some of you.

Cooper Rush’s best attribute is that he doesn’t take up $40mil a year to be a scared p*ssy against good teams. He does it for free.

Thank you for your service, Cooper :salute: