Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine stanning this loser after watching the Broncos, Chiefs, and Niners games last year.

And then the Bucs game this year.

I have more hope that Jameil Showers will resurrect his career and lead us to the promised land than Dak even attempting a 25 yard pass in the first 3 quarters against a non-divisional opponent.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Imagine stanning this loser after watching the Broncos, Chiefs, and Niners games last year.

And then the Bucs game this year.

I have more hope that Jameil Showers will resurrect his career and lead us to the promised land than Dak even attempting a 25 yard pass in the first 3 quarters against a non-divisional opponent.
Mitch Trubisky, Kenny Pickett, and Marcus Mariota played better against the Bucs than that trash ass nikka

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Mitch Trubisky, Kenny Pickett, and Marcus Mariota played better against the Bucs than that trash ass nikka
Down 30-0 entering the 3rd against the Broncos

3 field goals in 11 possessions against the Chiefs when our defense held them to 19

3 points against the Bucs. Who can’t even beat the Steelers

Don’t even get me started on the playoff game

But these Tads want to come out of the woodwork because Cooper Rush can’t beat the lone undefeated team in the NFL

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is a fireable offense.
Yeah dude just has issues managing the game. Hire an assistant coach to help him with that

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We need to fix this issue with stopping the run or the good teams will beat us. Not good when free safeties have double digit tackling because they play 15 yard off the line of scrimmage. LVE is garbage and we need to get a linebacker in the room ASAP! Eagles basically will be the best competition we play for the rest of the season so its time to learn from it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to fix this issue with stopping the run or the good teams will beat us. Not good when free safeties have double digit tackling because they play 15 yard off the line of scrimmage. LVE is garbage and we need to get a linebacker in the room ASAP! Eagles basically will be the best competition we play for the rest of the season so its time to learn from it.
Rodgers historically has owned us and we still have to play Tennessee which is a nightmare matchup

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can beat the Packers. Titans I forgot about them. Yes they are a run heavy team though. I say Eagles gave us struggles because they have the air and run attack.
Eagles gave us trouble because of the RPO and Parsons groin injury. There air game was not that great. Jsut a gimmick offense that Dallas has always struggled against. Last night felt
Like thanksgiving agaisnt RGlll. They treated Parsons exactly like the skins treated Ware. Had both them nigguhs in no man’s land

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta so no mention of Zeke outperforming Pollard yesterday :jbhmm:
Why would I talk about a guy making 12 million finally having a better rushing performance than a guy making not even 1 million?

Why you even comparing two running backs where one makes 12 times more money than the other?