Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That drive for them to go up 26 really was the end of it. If we hold ‘em there we got a great chance to win
Yeah but Philly went back to their bread and butter. I have no idea what they were doing in the third quarter. I expected Dallas to come back because Philly has not been a good second half team and that’s going to come back to bite them sooner or later.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but Philly went back to their bread and butter. I have no idea what they were doing in the third quarter. I expected Dallas to come back because Philly has not been a good second half team and that’s going to come back to bite them sooner or later.
Eagles are trash outside their first 20 scripted plays

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
52433086647_bd46c1c345_q.jpg
Who Dem Boys?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to make a play for a lb, dt and receiver. Eagles exposed our holes tonight.
I think DT is aight. It’s the linebackers we need help at. LVE is jsut not enough. Like ibeen saying alls Eason, we need to play Micah at the linebacker spot more for pursuit of the ball carrier. Even his zone coverage is improved. Barr is nice but he gets exposed when our dline doesn’t get push. We can get away with one of them but not both Barr and LVE back there.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If he is so trash yet we won 4 games in a row with him then that means the rest of the team is on point and Dak has no excuse when he returns? Agree? :handshake:
But the defense not going to play like this, cause they a bunch of kids knowing Daddy is coming home so they think they can slack off :mjlol:

They saw Dak in pre game and was like oh we can take the night off and we were down 20 before half time :mjlol:

How much real life money you want to bet that our defensive numbers go down across the board when Dak get back ?