Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
No way McCarthy allows c00nery to run amuck if we win with Rush on Sunday.

The fact we are saying this c00n needs “reps” just goes to show you how pathetic he is. So basically we want c00nscott to treat actual nfl regular season games as scrimmages :dahell:
This is what I was saying when they first mentioned Dak coming back. Midweek is a no no cause he needs a full week of classroom and practice before he can play on Sundays. MM said it and JJ reiterated when saying Dak was the best he's ever seen taking everything from throughout the week and putting it together for gameday. Meanwhile, I can name a list of QB that just need the football.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
311520166_10226753647003718_5174349367016512761_n.jpg

You can leave when Dak wins the Super Bowl :mjlol:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

The fukkery in this video. Hekma called Newy Scruggs Saucy Santana :dead:

The chemistry that they have developed so quickly is unreal.

Newy on time every episode with the shade and instigating ass media questions :wow:

McCray with the sound logic and always clowning Hekma for his unwavering Dak fanboy bs :wow:

Church always fresh with the locker room stories and always comedically downplaying just how rich he really is. :wow:

Hekma realizing he is the the rookie on the show and welcoming the smoke even if he is wrong 10/10 times about his injured washed QB. :wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The chemistry that they have developed so quickly is unreal.

Newy on time every episode with the shade and instigating ass media questions :wow:

McCray with the sound logic and always clowning Hekma for his unwavering Dak fanboy bs :wow:

Church always fresh with the locker room stories and always comedically downplaying just how rich he really is. :wow:

Hekma realizing he is the the rookie on the show and welcoming the smoke even if he is wrong 10/10 times about his injured washed QB. :wow:
Hekma going at Newy because he want to slurp Hurts up because they in the same frat.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dirt on Jerry?
Man, we know all JJ's shyt, we don't care. :mjlol:

If I was a redskins fan, I would just convert into a ravens fan. That organization is a mess and those players have no chance of even sniffing any success until Snyder is gone. I genuinely feel empathy for that fanbase. Sometimes loyalty has to have its limits.