Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people saying Rush should keep playing until he loses, if that’s your logic, then you might as well play Dak as soon as he’s ready.

The goal is to prepare for the playoffs. If Rush isn’t going to be starting playoff games then what are we talking about. There’s 12 games left. Dak has only played in one game since the playoff loss last year. He didn’t play in the preseason and he hasn’t gotten reps for a month. He needs to play asap.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people saying Rush should keep playing until he loses, if that’s your logic, then you might as well play Dak as soon as he’s ready.

The goal is to prepare for the playoffs. If Rush isn’t going to be starting playoff games then what are we talking about. There’s 12 games left. Dak has only played in one game since the playoff loss last year. He didn’t play in the preseason and he hasn’t gotten reps for a month. He needs to play asap.

If Cooper wins at Philly, Dak needs to give up his job like Romo did him if he's any kind of decent man

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
If Schultz doesn’t look right this game, they should shut him down til the bye week. He’s been off since he been back. Not running complete route, half ass blocking. Can’t even run 12 personnel with him in the lineup
I agree...he's gonna walk at the end of the year anyhow so lets run with the 2 rooks

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cooper wins at Philly, Dak needs to give up his job like Romo did him if he's any kind of decent man
This is why fans are just fans. We have one of the worst offenses in the league. Thank God you're nowhere near the front office.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If the defense is truly different then they won't relax. But yes that is the concern that they will fall back when Dak returns.
My concern is a lack of MLB. You looks at all great defenses historically and there's usually a stud anchoring it. We're a good unit but upgrade White Jaylon and we'd improve leaps and bounds.

Hill is quick off the ball too. He can be a real problem with more snaps. Hill and Osi :wow:
This is why fans are just fans. We have one of the worst offenses in the league. Thank God you're nowhere near the front office.
We remember. They only scored 3 points the first week :snoop: receivers couldn't get separation. The oline was terrible. So glad we don't have those problems anymore

things are on the up and up now :blessed:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Schultz is ass
Shultz is the product of a QB that looks for the easy throw. I told y'all there was nothing dynamic about dude that warranted him getting paid elite money and I'm glad we didn't commit to him. TE was suppose to eat with Cooper, Gallup and Ceede and the running game being a bigger focus for defenses. Ask him to go make some plays now and he's a deer in headlights