Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cooper helps the defense. He helps keep them off the field but more importantly when the defense actually does slip and give up a play/momentum, Cooper always responds the next possesion.

• Yesterday they gave up that big play to Diggs and the Cowboys score.
  • Against the Giants, the defense slipped and gave ultimate he explosive rin to Saquan nd gave the league, Coop marched the offense down the field the next possesion to retake the lead with a touchdown
  • Same thing against the Skins. They gave up that one td drive. The first half and gave up the lead and once again, Cooper lead on a touchdown drive on the next possesion!
  • Against Cinci the same thing happened. The Bengals finally took the lead in the late fourth and Cooper lead them in the next drive to take refain the lead and win the game.
Yeah the defense has played lights out but give Cooper his flowers. He responds instantly whenever the opposition score. That’s huge. that’s clutch.. the defense is playing lights out but they have their moments when they slip up but Cooper helps them Out and gets back the lead. It’s more pressure to play with a deficit versus the lead, the defense doesn’t play with one that offens beside the game with the Bucs. The defense has played like this for Dak too in their last 5 games for Dak and we’ve lost three of those gsme( Cards, 49ers, and Bucs,) the defense plays great game to those game but never played with the lead. Dak has to respond sooner.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Daks team, he owns that lockeerroom. That’s eveident by the players reaction to any criticism or opposition to his positions on the team. Lol, I don’t remember hearing anybody standing up for Romo when he was getting his spot takened by Dak except Jerry. Dak is the captain of the locker room. That’s why if things go south and we need to really change the identity/direction of this team, we would have to move Dak. He means too much to those guys in the locker room.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes right on this one
Only thing I don’t like about that clip is Dak insinuating we need to open up the offense s’more and pass more. I like the balanced offense. We need to keep that run/pass balance as close to 50/50 as possible. That needs to be our identity. Bring back the offensive plan from rookie Dak

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I don’t like about that clip is Dak insinuating we need to open up the offense s’more and pass more. I like the balanced offense. We need to keep that run/pass balance as close to 50/50 as possible. That needs to be our identity. Bring back the offensive plan from rookie Dak
Never gonna happen with Dak here breh.

One thing that Beasley said after leaving here that had me like :jbhmm: is that Jerry demands players hes either paid a ton of money or drafted high to put up stats to make him look like he knows what hes doing.

Thats why you see Zeke in there more than Pollard and why they are going to feature Dak and the passing game when he comes back.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One thing that Beasley said after leaving here that had me like :jbhmm: is that Jerry demands players hes either paid a ton of money or drafted high to put up stats to make him look like he knows what hes doing.

Thats why you see Zeke in there more than Pollard and why they are going to feature Dak and the passing game when he comes back.
But what is it proving to he world otherwise by forcing Dak to be Marino. He paid Dak but Dak isn’t a top 10 paid qb in the league anymore, so he doesn’t look stupid(anymore). Im cool with giving Zeke the ball 15 times a game. Pollard shouldn’t get the ball overly more than Zeke. It should be close to 50:50 slightly more in Zeke favor. It’s when Zeke is getting 75-80% of the Ryan when it become an issues..

We’re a ball control offense. That’s our recipe for success. First things first, we should always aim to win the time of possesion battle

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TP can't handle the load that Zeke gets and the tough in between tackles for a full game or more. We really should be using him in the passing game more

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Only thing about asking Dak to not throw the ball as much is when you do ask him to take shots, you're asking him to be accurate. This is clearly the recipe for winning for him bu t we'll see
How many of these 15 games were during Dak's rookie season? I'd say at least half.