Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'd seen Dak waste so many defensive efforts like these last four games, I wouldn't take Rush out. I think that's what keep the D in alpha dawg mentality; not knowing/expecting the O to carry and feeling like they have to be the carriers of the team.

Cooper Rush goes 10/16 with two drops and no time to throw yesterday. There would be a laundry load of excuses as to why we loss yesterday with Dak. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm riding to the wheels fall off with Rush and I'm sitting Micah an extra week before/after the bye

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd seen Dak waste so many defensive efforts like these last four games, I wouldn't take Rush out. I think that's what keep the D in alpha dawg mentality; not knowing/expecting the O to carry and feeling like they have to be the carriers of the team.

Cooper Rush goes 10/16 with two drops and no time to throw yesterday. There would be a laundry load of excuses as to why we loss yesterday with Dak. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm riding to the wheels fall off with Rush and I'm sitting Micah an extra week before/after the bye
Lol imagine the reaction if dak threw for 106 yards fukk outta here

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested to see the injury update for Parsons. Dude played through a groin injury. That’s an injury that’s shut down cowboys players for weeks. I was :picard: everytime he stepped k. The field kn the second half. I worry about him. He shouldn’t have been in the game..: I wouldn’t be surprised if he missed an extended amount of time. That’s an injury that takes a couple of weeks. I know last night was rough for him trying to sleep.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:salute:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If the defense is truly different then they won't relax. But yes that is the concern that they will fall back when Dak returns.