Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is Daks team, he owns that lockeerroom. That’s eveident by the players reaction to any criticism or opposition to his positions on the team. Lol, I don’t remember hearing anybody standing up for Romo when he was getting his spot takened by Dak except Jerry. Dak is the captain of the locker room. That’s why if things go south and we need to really change the identity/direction of this team, we would have to move Dak. He means too much to those guys in the locker room.
And people forget that the reason why Rush played last year was because of this play

Dak also did the exact same thing Rush is doing now. He won 5 str8 after losing the opener.

I’m not taking up for Dak, but the coaches are already showing everyone what they think of Rush by limiting his attempts.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm talking to a 70-80 yard old dude in the airport who is a fan but missed the game being on a 10 day cruise with his wife (hell naw) but just telling him we threw for 100 yards and won, he lit up. Immediately asked about the defense and running game. "The rams don't usually give it up on the ground like that. Good to hear about the commitment to the run"

Like come on Jerry. I know it's week 5 but stack these dubs. Stay healthy as possible and get is a real mlb at the trade deadline.

Sam Williams
Osi
I wouldn't touch them. Hill even coming around. This team has a recipe for winning football no matter the year and they don't need to squander the opportunity.

If Tyron and Peters come back for last push man this team can be special. I get Dak is going to get his job bac but don't let/ask him to be a hero.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just have to keep getting Pollard involved and at least 12 touches a game. Zeke is doing well. But we need the carries to stay split. Also, we need to incorporate Pollard more in the passing game.

Honestly, Pollard isn't a 3 down back. I'm wondering if we can maybe keep him on the team next year, with a 5 or 6 million dollar/yr deal. I doubt he gets more than that on the open market, since he's not a 3 down back. That way we can actually justify keeping Zeke too. They work well as a tandem.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like some people would rather have the QB put up numbers and lose games than have a qb throw for 100 yards and win games :dahell:
Rush isn't winning games the defense is. The offense is one of the worst in the leagues. We blow out most of these teams with dak at qb.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Rush isn't winning games the defense is. The offense is one of the worst in the leagues. We blow out most of these teams with dak at qb.

nikka shut your dumbass up u dumbass nikka :mjlol:

Dak made a living with these type of performances in his first few seasons, but I aint hear your dumbass saying we won because of the defense.

Every single time the defense gives up the lead, Rush and the offense go right back down the field and retake the lead.

When Dak plays and that happens, yall blame the defense for folding and you say Dak still played well

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka shut your dumbass up u dumbass nikka :mjlol:

Dak made a living with these type of performances in his first few seasons, but I aint hear your dumbass saying we won because of the defense.

Every single time the defense gives up the lead, Rush and the offense go right back down the field and retake the lead.

When Dak plays and that happens, yall blame the defense for folding and you say Dak still played well

End of discussion.