Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the TV pick up the "DEFENSE" chants in the 4th when LA needed to score? It was loud af and when Hill jumped offsides.

Hill and Sam Williams bout flashed in person. What did y'all think?

Sam Williams was a great draft pick. He's gonna be a stud. And don't forget we had Bohanna out too. Hopefully he's back next week.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Pollard-Td.gif

I was at the opposite end zone and it looked like Pollard had no chance of scoring on tour play. 36 is ass
1 more :noah:

Nobody will be able to stop Irv tomorrow. :russ:
I forgot to do that smack and lick my fingers talking about the push rush

Man I had a fuccin blast :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You let Cooper Rush start next week and ride the momentum. If he beats the sheagles we have the Bears and Lions next. We will be 7-1 going into the bye week and Rush would be 8-0 as a starter. Then he should be the starter for the rest of the season.

If we lose to the Sheagles Dak gets to start against the Lions and Bears at home with no pressure which should be two easy wins to get him back in the groove.

But if you start Dak against the Sheagles he's going to have huge pressure on him to win that game since we were 4-0 without him if he struggles it's not gonna be good for his mental state. You can't go back to Rush after you go back to Dak and it could kill all the momentum we have.

You right in the money breh, don’t let Philly be Daks first game back.