Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's slow down there. DAN QUINN deserves more credit. Without Quinn we'd be in trouble. That's the problem, we really need to fire McCarthy no matter what happens this year and make Dan Quinn head coach.
Payton running the O and Quinn the D next year?

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You let Cooper Rush start next week and ride the momentum. If he beats the sheagles we have the Bears and Lions next. We will be 7-1 going into the bye week and Rush would be 8-0 as a starter. Then he should be the starter for the rest of the season.

If we lose to the Sheagles Dak gets to start against the Lions and Bears at home with no pressure which should be two easy wins to get him back in the groove.

But if you start Dak against the Sheagles he's going to have huge pressure on him to win that game since we were 4-0 without him if he struggles it's not gonna be good for his mental state. You can't go back to Rush after you go back to Dak and it could kill all the momentum we have.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, I don't believe in the Eagles, so even if Rush wins that game it means nothing. Rush is a backup. He barely threw for a 100 yards. We need to get Dak back in here either next week or the week after.

I do believe we need to dial back the passing some when Dak comes back. And run the ball more. And keep using BOTH Zeke & Pollard.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
You let Cooper Rush start next week and ride the momentum. If he beats the sheagles we have the Bears and Lions next. We will be 7-1 going into the bye week and Rush would be 8-0 as a starter. Then he should be the starter for the rest of the season.

If we lose to the Sheagles Dak gets to start against the Lions and Bears at home with no pressure which should be two easy wins to get him back in the groove.

But if you start Dak against the Sheagles he's going to have huge pressure on him to win that game since we were 4-0 without him if he struggles it's not gonna be good for his mental state. You can't go back to Rush after you go back to Dak and it could kill all the momentum we have.
Dak owns the Eagles

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jsut drive the bus Dak. Do what Jimmy does in SF :francis: I don’t care how much you make. You can steel as much money as you want from Jerry. Just stop stealing victories from the team and fanbase:mjcry:
Skip is right. Defense is ready to win a Super Bowl. Dak better pick up his game.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water