Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the hell we dont

I promise you, these WRs gna catch flack once he comes back.

You are gonna hear

“they create no separation”

“We shouldve never traded Amari”

“ceedee is a 2”

“Yea it was behind him but thats a catch that he has to make”
Dak is the reason CeeDee is our #1 you idiot.
Not without no run game, he wouldve. When the run game is stuffed like it was yesterday, Dak's squad usually loses
We beat the redskins last year 54-14

That's with zeke rushing for 37 and Poland rushing for 34

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is the reason CeeDee is our #1 you idiot.
We beat the redskins last year 54-14

That's with zeke rushing for 37 and Poland rushing for 34
Ceedee was anointed by Jerry on draft night. He was going be the number one regardless in Jerry’s eyes.

They had over 100 yard on the ground that day. The run game wasnt stuffed that day.

The games they got stuffed in the running game was the Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, and Cardinals

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’ve never seen someone defend a player this much like @Dwight Howard:mjlol:

Get off Dak dikk nikka, he’s not as good as you think he is. Cooper rush has the team right where we want to be, and you tryna discredit his performance to big up a fukking c00n:camby:

Nobody in Dallas fukk with that nikka wak, acting like he’s won a Super Bowl or some shyt

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The gig is up on this rabies having ass c00n.

Rush may not be the future but what it’s shown is that there isn’t much of a drop off between c00nscott and Rush.

If Rush can somehow lead us to victory against the Rams and Eagles, when it comes time for the c00n to return, the pressure will surely be on especially once he takes his inevitable “hold onto the ball too long to where my receivers are no longer open” sacks.

c00nery will finally be eradicated in Dallas :blessed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gig is up on this rabies having ass c00n.

Rush may not be the future but what it’s shown is that there isn’t much of a drop off between c00nscott and Rush.

If Rush can somehow lead us to victory against the Rams and Eagles, when it comes time for the c00n to return, the pressure will surely be on especially once he takes his inevitable “hold onto the ball too long to where my receivers are no longer open” sacks.

c00nery will finally be eradicated in Dallas :blessed:
Against lesser teams it’s not a drop-off. Let’s see if the game is competitive in Sunday

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Against lesser teams it’s not a drop-off. Let’s see if the game is competitive in Sunday

c00nscott has been average at best going back to Denver of last year.

Too bad being “biracial” doesn’t help him read zone coverage like it does with “relating to players on both sides” :mjpls: