Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man fukk those fakkits. We were a better team in January and we’re Better team now. That was The most embarrassing loss ever is losing to Gararoaolo:francis:.
Naw look at them. All their players look like gladiators. Our oline is going to have to improve or we’ll get bullied again by the Niners again. I’m skeptical we’re better than both these teams playing tonight.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Are we better equipped to deal with 49ers size and physicality? :patrice:
Nope, as Shango used to say about the LOB Seahawks them boys are downright thuggish. And as much praise as I’ve heaped on our defense, theirs just has another layer of physicality that I would attribute to their LBs.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They need to let Coop play the Rams and Eagles game. I wanna see how he does against those teams.
They have no choice and at least have to play him against the Rams and see how well holds up. Last thing you need to happen is Dak going in and stinking up the joint and the crowd starts chanting "Cooper Rush Cooper Rush". Dak already mentally fragile so that would be the beginning of the end.