Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I hate how these dudes go off in contract years. I know Mr. Me Too Commanders are going to sign him. :mjcry: @Thegospel

He really like that though, he's not insistent, just been hurt. He was this player 2 Years ago and just got hurt. He plays like Roy Williams (when Roy was next to woody). I hate hour this nikka is take the number 2 safety cause that's going to cost us. Maybe we need to start limiting his snaps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m still trying to comprehend why Miami gave Cedrick Wilson a 3 year $22 million dollar contract :dahell:

They drafted Waddle with the 6th pick in 2021. Then they traded for Hill. A number 3 WR ain’t worth that much. They traded a WR to the patriots that was making less money than Wilson is making now.

He would’ve been getting Browns snaps :manny:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine watching this team the last 3 weeks and still wishing for Dak to come back :heh:

We haven't played any good teams. Dak sorry ass coulda beat these teams. Shyt that is what his lame ass has built his stats on. But his 40 mill ass better win the next 2

Daps
So im betting my account with any eagle fan in their thread.

our defense bout to smoke on that hurts pack.

Cooper rush, dak, wack, sack, whoever.

Its on.

Either shut up or shut me up, eagle fans.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I will say this much.

Usually the drop off between the starting QB and backup is a lot.

That’s not the case between Rush and Dak.

You can basically plug in both of them with little drop off, so long as the conditions are right. The defense has to be stout.

Imagine how great the defense could be if they didn’t pay Dak that contract.

But I will say, Rush hasn’t been in a position where he’s gone up against a great QB and had to come back from a multi score deficit.

Finally, people keep bringing up Rush being 4-0. But the defense is averaging giving up only 14.75 points a game. If you defense is holding teams to that many points, the offense doesn’t have to do much. It’s like being a pitcher that gets 7 runs a game from the offense every time they start.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I will say this much.

Usually the drop off between the starting QB and backup is a lot.

That’s not the case between Rush and Dak.

You can basically plug in both of them with little drop off, so long as the conditions are right. The defense has to be stout.

Imagine how great the defense could be if they didn’t pay Dak that contract.

But I will say, Rush hasn’t been in a position where he’s gone up against a great QB and had to come back from a multi score deficit.

Finally, people keep bringing up Rush being 4-0. But the defense is averaging giving up only 14.75 points a game. If you defense is holding teams to that many points, the offense doesn’t have to do much. It’s like being a pitcher that gets 7 runs a game from the offense every time they start.

It's also unsustainable. 14.75 points a game is literally GOAT defense status.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
147ec77f54ed5996356cc0f1af5f677e.jpg