Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nope, as Shango used to say about the LOB Seahawks them boys are downright thuggish. And as much praise as I’ve heaped on our defense, theirs just has another layer of physicality that I would attribute to their LBs.
My eyes tell me they would still punk us. And you're right, the difference is the linebackers but also just the general length/size they have on their dline.

Very curious to see how our defense and oline holds up against better competition over the next month.

Last edited:

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
I’mma throw this out here early, kill me if I’m wrong. I think it’s going to be a DAL/PHI NFC ship

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’mma throw this out here early, kill me if I’m wrong. I think it’s going to be a DAL/PHI NFC ship

200.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't like how the media is killing the Rams today. :francis:
If the defense really runs this team and is really elite like you guys says it is then whats the problem?

Or are you guys scared the defense isn't going to hold up once they stop playing 3 of the the bottom 10 qb's and offensive lines in the league?

49ers stomped them last night. You guys been talking about how elite this defense is. I expect nothing less from them on Sunday.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
After watching last night's demolishing...nothing about Matthew Stafford worries me. Sure Kupp will get his but their other weapons are putrid ( Akers, Higbee, Robinson, Henderson etc..)

Jerry just said Dak status is still up in the air and we'll see how the week goes......Sit his ass for Philly.