Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If the defense can hold every team to under 15 points then it shouldn’t matter who the QB is.

But there are teams that can hold the Dallas offense to under 10 points, so it becomes a wash.

I’m not 100% sold on this defense so long as Lewis and Brown are fixtures in the secondary.

And the offensive line is trash. And Kellen Moore calls one good play every 10 attempts. The Redskins kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Dallas gave them too many chances to get back in the game.

The defense can hold the rams to under 20, but can this offense score 20+?

Lastly, this run defense is suspect. Bohanna got hurt and if he can’t go next week, they will get gashed even more.

This team is like a broken record.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Aye man! I finally was able to get down and SEE this victory in person!!! I have no voice left, that stadium is everything I imagined and more!!

It sucks living in the DMV area and only being around these wack ass Deadskins fans, it was a totally different experience doing this around “family!!” I damn near cried man. Seeing everyone cheering for us! Walking to the stadium, it was awesome!! So much love from strangers…

As for the game. Washington ran the ball well, but our defense is for real!! I know it’s Washington, but being there, getting the dub, it was an experience. Cooper Rush is playing great football right now, it was nice seeing Gallup get back to it today…Im loving Wilson, when Kearse get back, it’s just another piece for depth, cuz a monster too…overall, good game and how bout them Cowboys?!!!

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
If the defense can hold every team to under 15 points then it shouldn’t matter who the QB is.

But there are teams that can hold the Dallas offense to under 10 points, so it becomes a wash.

I’m not 100% sold on this defense so long as Lewis and Brown are fixtures in the secondary.

And the offensive line is trash. And Kellen Moore calls one good play every 10 attempts. The Redskins kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Dallas gave them too many chances to get back in the game.

The defense can hold the rams to under 20, but can this offense score 20+?

Lastly, this run defense is suspect. Bohanna got hurt and if he can’t go next week, they will get gashed even more.

This team is like a broken record.

Brown a dog. He’s the weaker of the two, but he ain’t no slouch…I agree with most of what you posted, but cmon, give Ant Brown his credit. He been holding it down the past two years

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I’m also convinced that Jerry Jones is forcing the coaches to play Lewis and Brown. Mann comes in and the secondary immediately improves.

The play that Diggs broke up in the end zone is damn near the skins ran against Brown. The only difference is Brown never bothered to turn around as most of the time he waits for the ball to drop to try and knock it our. 99% of the time his timing and/or positioning is wrong.

Rush also had an INT that was a horrible pass and like Dak, he throws off his back foot a lot when avoiding pressure.

So nah, I’m not sold. If they beat the Rams and Eagles, I still won’t be sold because this is a front running team. They can easily beat the Rams and Philly, get comfortable, then lose to Detroit and Chicago. It happens too many times last year.

If this defense is really legit, they should be holding teams to under 15 for the rest of the year.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brown a dog. He’s the weaker of the two, but he ain’t no slouch…I agree with most of what you posted, but cmon, give Ant Brown his credit. He been holding it down the past two years

He’s single handedly cost Dallas games with bad technique, holding and pass interference calls that kill momentum and not tracking the damn ball.

Him and Lewis. They’ve been on this team for too long and should’ve been discarded long ago. Diggs didn’t even play corner when he first got to college, didn’t have a preseason his rookie year, was thrown into the first and lapped both of them in his second season. Disgraceful. :scusthov:

But Jones doesn’t mind because he resigned them for the low.

The Cowboys draft and signed young talent and have transform the defense but some how Brown and Lewis are unscathed? Jones is the GM. They squared away the secondary, but Jones tried to low ball Kearse this past off season. Basically, if Jones signs you to a multi year deal, he’s going to make sure you play no matter what. So neither of them ever fear they will lost their snaps. That’s a problem.

Daps
Dak won't be ready next week. Too much swelling in his thumb. It's either Philly or the week after.

If Rush messes around and beats the Rams and Iggles? :eat: The defense is legit. When Tampa had their whole team at 100% in week 1, Boys held them to 19. They may give up yards on the ground, but the defense is finally the team strength.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Mike Fisher said they are bringing him back next year (probably at a reduced rate)
disappointed-bunk-moreland.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Maybe he gets lucky like Rush does and all his picks get called back for penalties or they get dropped by the defender :leon:
It ain't like we haven't seen it before with Dak :leon:

If we're in playoff contention before the trade deadline, I'm selling out for a MLB. All we're missing is a tackling machine. Can we put 20lbs on Kearse

Cooper woulda had a field day btw if Gallup wasn't get strangled on deep passes

When Rush throws a deep ball, I be thinking it's 6. (Pretty back shoulder to Noah brown that he didn't locate)

When Dak throws a deep ball I be hoping that the cheerleaders aren't facing the fans cheering so they can see the ball coming :scusthov: