Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think this would’ve been the game for Dak to come back. Washington Dlone dominated this game. Cooper win because of improvisation. Not sure how improvising Dak is capable of at the moment with his hand and no wanted to use his legs. That TD to Gallup in the endOne was the same play last against Washington that Dak threw that terrible interception and gave them life again in a non-competitive game.

The td to Lamb is goin give Dak the benefit of the doubt and say he would’ve been able to make that pass. Lamb ran a Amari Cooper crisp route and the cooper made the pass.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told Cooper isn’t doin anything special. It’s jsut solid qb play that Dak takes for granted/ the biggest play are all timeout routes and Cooper hitting wr’s in stride. We saw that big play over the middle to Brown. Dak makes that olay but not in the same view in Cooper. Dak would’ve waited for Brown to stop and sit in the open space which would’ve at up time in the pocket and and possibly got Dak touched

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I’m also convinced that Jerry Jones is forcing the coaches to play Lewis and Brown. Mann comes in and the secondary immediately improves.

The play that Diggs broke up in the end zone is damn near the skins ran against Brown. The only difference is Brown never bothered to turn around as most of the time he waits for the ball to drop to try and knock it our. 99% of the time his timing and/or positioning is wrong.

Rush also had an INT that was a horrible pass and like Dak, he throws off his back foot a lot when avoiding pressure.

So nah, I’m not sold. If they beat the Rams and Eagles, I still won’t be sold because this is a front running team. They can easily beat the Rams and Philly, get comfortable, then lose to Detroit and Chicago. It happens too many times last year.

If this defense is really legit, they should be holding teams to under 15 for the rest of the year.
Yo....you are jaded as fuk...go outside and get some p*ssy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t think this would’ve been the game for Dak to come back. Washington Dlone dominated this game. Cooper win because of improvisation. Not sure how improvising Dak is capable of at the moment with his hand and no wanted to use his legs. That TD to Gallup in the endOne was the same play last against Washington that Dak threw that terrible interception and gave them life again in a non-competitive game.

The td to Lamb is goin give Dak the benefit of the doubt and say he would’ve been able to make that pass. Lamb ran a Amari Cooper crisp route and the cooper made the pass.
Cooper won because 2 picks were called back:russ:. If they had lost this game then the rumblings for Dak to return would've began. I'm not a Dak fan, but this fanbase is getting juiced off of 4 games from Rush over 5yrs of Dak.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cooper won because 2 picks were called back:russ:. If they had lost this game then the rumblings for Dak to return would've began. I'm not a Dak fan, but this fanbase is getting juiced off of 4 games from Rush over 5yrs of Dak.
It’s because Dak has been shyt the last year. He’ll get his job back and truthfully he should since he’s the better QB at his peak. But I am very happy Rush applied some pressure on him to play better. Dak needs to play better, period. This defense is ready to make a deep playoff run right now. The window is here until Quinn leaves. It feels like the fate of this team is now squarely in Dak’s hands. Step up.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like dude would’ve collapsed after a turnover. One of the turnovers was a deep interception the middle. Washington struggled to move against us. They make like wouldve punted the ball back to us

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak can do what Rush does easily. The thing is “will he”? We all know Dak will only throw to a receiver if he is 100% open unlike Rush who throw the ball out on time and the receiver just has to run his route

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

WHAT :mjlol: . This dude has NO improvisational skills whatsoever:mjlol:. He doesn't scramble for yards. He doesn't throw anybody open. Before yesterday he didn't make any aggressive throws into tight coverage and when he did 2 got picked off and one was a lucky PI when the corner panicked and grabbed Gallup helmet.

The one game where he is yelling kill kill kill all game and trying to move people around is the one game he spends most of it completing half his passes and having his picks wiped off the board cause of penalties.

You bring up that one bad game Dak had against Washington but you don't bring up how he came back the next game and smoked them with 330 and 4 touchdowns :mjlol:

It was actually Diggs getting burnt by some bum in that game for a 40 yard touchdown that "gave them life" by the way :lolbron: