Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys should hold Dak back for the Eagles game. I know we won. But Cooper Rush also showed why he was a backup this game. He made some good throws, but also some terrible passes that should've been intercepted. He's done a good job holding the fort. But we need Dak back.
No the hell we dont

I promise you, these WRs gna catch flack once he comes back.

You are gonna hear

“they create no separation”

“We shouldve never traded Amari”

“ceedee is a 2”

“Yea it was behind him but thats a catch that he has to make”

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is better than Rush. Let's be serious. If Dak is playing we win by at least 3 TDs. I'm sorry. Rush has played well. But the talent level has a gulf between Dak and Rush.

Y;all looking through rose colored lenses for Rush. Dak destroys the NFL EAST. I really believe Dak is going to come back and play well.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak loses when he comes back y’all better be ready. Especially if he throws a dumb interception

Rush could've easily had 4 INTs the last 2 games. He is a very good backup. But we are not winning in the playoffs with him. And I know Dak needs to step up. But lets not act like Rush is a top 10 QB :dead:
:mjlol:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak back next week
sadness-beach.gif
raDIbsU.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rush could've easily had 4 INTs the last 2 games. He is a very good backup. But we are not winning in the playoffs with him. And I know Dak needs to step up. But lets not act like Rush is a top 10 QB :dead:
:mjlol:

Coulda woulda shoulda breh this the NFL, wins and losses is how people react at the end of the day. I just hope the play calling remains the same and Dak just plays smart and we don’t start throwing it all over the place.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh, if they weren't our rival I would legit feel sorry for Washington fans for what happened to their franchise. Washington has become the biggest joke in sports. Their uniforms today were straight out of Any Given Sunday. Owner raping hoes. Wentz, sewer stadium...just pain and misery everywhere you look.
As someone who lives in Maryland… fukk them nikkas.