Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Qb1 balled

But check me out. My Rush >> Dak agenda is getting stronger and stronger

pump-it-martin-lawrence.gif
Is it really an agenda if it's true?
:mjgrin:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak lacks self awareness

He should be quietly telling his reps to pull his commercials and doing extra studying the playbook and bunkered in somewhere in the lab

He looks like a scammer now and the media is not giving him those awwww chucks passes anymore after he got that contract

He's done if he returns and stinks it up. 5 years from now he'll be a high school coach somewhere
He has to become a better student of the game. Romo made a key comment in game 2 when he said Rush has gotten so much recently and has really locked in and been actively trying to improve his game. Romo recognized that because that’s what he was doing specially latet in his career .it’s never too late to improve craft and become better. Lamar and Allen were notoriously inaccurate qbs in college and even their first year in the pro’s but look at them now. Drew Brees was the same way. He got better later in his career after being average in San Diego and a bust. Dak has to lock in and get better.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has to become a better student of the game. Romo made a key comment in game 2 when he said Rush has gotten so much recently and has really locked in and been actively trying to improve his game. Romo recognized that because that’s what he was doing specially latet in his career .it’s never too late to improve craft and become better. Lamar and Allen were notoriously inaccurate qbs in college and even their first year in the pro’s but look at them now. Drew Brees was the same way. He got better later in his career after being average in San Diego and a bust. Dak has to lock in and get better.

It's too late

He ran his scam and about to be embarrassed

If he makes changes for the better, it won't be with the Boyz

Cooper isn't the future either but he's better than the present

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These throws by Cooper. I’m not saying keep him at starter, but damn, the WR have time to turn and run, not turn back to try and make the catch.

That floater to Lamb was gorgeous, even if he didn’t catch it. He could’ve caught that, made a move, and STILL been running.

All I am commenting on is the ball placement and accuracy of these throws by our QB2 :yeshrug: the command of the game :yeshrug: it’s hard not to notice. But I’ll give QB1 the benefit…
Is this a troll post? That throw to lamb was a straight duck and probably the reason lamb didn't catch it. The lamb td throw was not accurate either, lamb just made a great play. Same with the throws to Noah brown where he had to ve acrobatic to catch them. What game did yall watch? Yall praise rush for this performance yet when dak hangs 44 on them "oh its just a nfc east team". Yall sound ridiculous

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak needs to get the ball out quicker and efficiently. That’s the one thing Rush does so much better. His whole holding the ball and waiting for someone to get open schit is old and exhausting.

He can't because he isn't as accurate as Cooper. That's why he worked with Amari better because Amari would get more open than other WRs

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Is this a troll post? That throw to lamb was a straight duck and probably the reason lamb didn't catch it. The lamb td throw was not accurate either, lamb just made a great play. Same with the throws to Noah brown where he had to ve acrobatic to catch them. What game did yall watch? Yall praise rush for this performance yet when dak hangs 44 on them "oh its just a nfc east team". Yall sound ridiculous

Duck? The reason CeeDee didn’t catch it was bc he tried to “body catch” it instead of using his hands, it was a perfectly placed ball.

I was being a bit facetious with the post. But the WAY the ball has been hitting the WR in stride or with room to turn and run is nice. I’m not saying Rush is better than Dak but that aspect he has down quite well.

That ball in the end zone to CeeDee was put were he could make a play but defender had no shot

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
He also puts it where only the wr has a chance at it but it’s still a catchable ball like the Ceedee td.

I say the same thing though about giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but how many can I give that joker…

Point being that Cooper doesn’t have the great arm talent but he still able to command and control the game. That’s why I said earlier in this thread I question Daks work and approach tk the game. He’s a much talented qb than Rush but our eyes don’t lie to us. A big part of it is reading the defense/coverage and understanding how to attack it. Cooper did that incredibly last night. The no calls last night were going to be huge plays because he anticipated it based off what he see presnap
It isn’t about Dak not being prepared, I absolutely believes he prepares well. I just think the way he processes and sees the field, is different than Rush. Not better or worse per se, but different. Coop sees and releases quickly, Dak waits a tick longer for the receiver to get open as opposed to throwing him open :manny:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why does Rush have such a better command of the offense than Dak? :patrice:

Why doesn’t Rush throw behind receivers like Dak? :jbhmm:

Why doesn’t Rush throw into double/triple coverage like Dak? :patrice:

Why is Rush able to get the ball out quicker than Dak? :jbhmm:

You can make the playcalling argument or you can just say that Dak mentally crumbles while the other doesn’t for whatever reason… :ehh:

The defense plays just a good when Dak is out there so what’s going on here? :ohhh: