Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think the Eagles are the best team in the division because of how balanced they are. The Giants defense is good but they can't overcome that horrible offense, and the Cowboys defense is top 3 but offensively there are still questions. Daniel Jones was able to break loose numerous times against the D, which makes me nervous for when they have to face Hurts who is 10x the player Jones is. CeeDee redeemed himself this game, but his drops are a real big problem that'll cost them when it matters most. Having said all that division games are always tough and the Cowboys still got the W, and I'm interested in seeing what this offense is going to do under Rush if he stays the QB.
Same ole story in Dallas. No push up the middle. We get all our pressure form the edge. Luckily for us, Jones naturally scrambles up the middle and steps up in the pocket. He’s talentless but also fearless in getting punished. Hurt naturally seem to run outside the pocket whenever he see pressure. It part Dak the reason the cowboys have had success against him because he plays into our defense hands.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cooper Rush might be earning himself a decent sized bag from somebody if he keeps this up. He's actually showing competency. A defense minded team might try to sign him to be their game manager, cause he clearly can do it.
He’s too old for that. He just extended his career as a dependable backup. Cooper is 30 year olds. He jsut getting his Charlie batch on.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to get Parsons back in the middle of the defense if Cox doesn’t return . LVE jsut out there to to have the best seat in the stadium for viewing. Barr goin end up being the mid season cut. We need Cox to return asap. LVE. Is jsut big for no reason. Dude constantly gets blocked out the play. He got blocked out the play in the Barkely touchdown…. :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm here :sas2:

Guess you inherited the constant need for PCP in ya life from yo momma :sas1:

Have a retard as your QB breh. :umad:

DJax's face watching Jameis eat Ws - Imgur

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Still having trouble processing how we’re 2-1, with both of our wins coming without our QB.

I never even checked into this season to begin with, and somehow we ended up with elite fukkery only 1 week into the season.

Vintage :ahh: