Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
These throws by Cooper. I’m not saying keep him at starter, but damn, the WR have time to turn and run, not turn back to try and make the catch.

That floater to Lamb was gorgeous, even if he didn’t catch it. He could’ve caught that, made a move, and STILL been running.

All I am commenting on is the ball placement and accuracy of these throws by our QB2 :yeshrug: the command of the game :yeshrug: it’s hard not to notice. But I’ll give QB1 the benefit…

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that means you and him have something in common,and since you're not a QB It only leaves one thing
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

That little boy deserves better than the fukkery you have under center. :huhldup:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These throws by Cooper. I’m not saying keep him at starter, but damn, the WR have time to turn and run, not turn back to try and make the catch.

That floater to Lamb was gorgeous, even if he didn’t catch it. He could’ve caught that, made a move, and STILL been running.

All I am commenting on is the ball placement and accuracy of these throws by our QB2 :yeshrug: the command of the game :yeshrug: it’s hard not to notice. But I’ll give QB1 the benefit…
He also puts it where only the wr has a chance at it but it’s still a catchable ball like the Ceedee td.

I say the same thing though about giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but how many can I give that joker…

Point being that Cooper doesn’t have the great arm talent but he still able to command and control the game. That’s why I said earlier in this thread I question Daks work and approach tk the game. He’s a much talented qb than Rush but our eyes don’t lie to us. A big part of it is reading the defense/coverage and understanding how to attack it. Cooper did that incredibly last night. The no calls last night were going to be huge plays because he anticipated it based off what he see presnap

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also puts it where only the wr has a chance at it but it’s still a catchable ball like the Ceedee td.

I say the same thing though about giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but how many can I give that joker…

Point being that Cooper doesn’t have the great arm talent but he still able to command and control the game. That’s why I said earlier in this thread I question Daks work and approach tk the game. He’s a much talented qb than Rush but our eyes don’t lie to us. A big part of it is reading the defense/coverage and understanding how to attack it. Cooper did that incredibly last night. The no calls last night were going to be huge plays because he anticipated it based off what he see presnap

Dak lacks self awareness

He should be quietly telling his reps to pull his commercials and doing extra studying the playbook and bunkered in somewhere in the lab

He looks like a scammer now and the media is not giving him those awwww chucks passes anymore after he got that contract

He's done if he returns and stinks it up. 5 years from now he'll be a high school coach somewhere