Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I don't mean he's in trouble as in he's going to lose his job. He's in trouble in that Rush has put pressure on him to keep the momentum going. If Rush wins out and Dak loses his first game back can you imagine the media storm?
This is what we've needed for the longest. Even going back to the Romo era. This franchise does not believe in having a competent #2.

Daps
Qb1 balled

But check me out. My Rush >> Dak agenda is getting stronger and stronger

pump-it-martin-lawrence.gif

actually it was mine but yall dont like new members. ..

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Sounds like Rush is playing one more game and then Dak is coming back versus LA.

They sucked me back in, they got me looking at LA airbnbs/flights. :lupe: @Codeine Bryant @R.U.L.E.

I plan to go to the colts game in December. I got Miami carnival next weekend and already booked.

Are you trying to go to any games in Dallas?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't mean he's in trouble as in he's going to lose his job. He's in trouble in that Rush has put pressure on him to keep the momentum going. If Rush wins out and Dak loses his first game back can you imagine the media storm?
Let's be real, One bad game from Rush and people will say he's been figured out and want Dak back.:russ: