Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He put extra sauce on Mixon on a tackle too. Had Mixon ready to scrap. Lve nor jaylon got running backs mad
I wasn’t goin say it but yeah Barr got some fukkery with him. I did t watch him in Minnesota but he plays a lil dirty. I ain’t complaining becaue I like a$$holes that play for my squad and I’m a sheisty ass nigguh but it’s something I notice this game

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schultz has the same injury(PCL) that Zeke had last season that basically made him a shell fo himself.

Time for Ferguson and Hendershot to step up.

Hendershot was the intended target on the big play on that tipped pass to Noah. He bribed his man was running free underneath towards the sideline on that play. He would’ve gotten 20 yards at least on that play

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah we move Parsons to end and our starting linebackers are LVE, Barr, and Cox :scust:

Barr is washed and didn't do anything yesterday but give up a dumb penalty.

LVE is so trash he couldn't get a minimum deal anywhere else.

Cox was inactive yesterday :what:. You mean to tell me he worse than LVE and Barr :what:.

Only the Dallas Cowboys would find themselves in a position where they might have the best pass rusher in football but they have to play him at LB because the other LB's are garbage :mjlol:.

I know Parsons probably wants to be a DE cause the pass rusher money hit different than that linebacker money.
Parsons is generational. He’ll dictate what his big money will be, not the positions he plays. If Dallas plays hardball and he calls their bluff and walks, I quit this franchise :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn’t goin say it but yeah Barr got some fukkery with him. I did t watch him in Minnesota but he plays a lil dirty. I ain’t complaining becaue I like a$$holes that play for my squad and I’m a sheisty ass nigguh but it’s something I notice this game
No more jaylon picking up the running back smh disgusting