Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I don’t want to overreact but bruhs since I’ve started actually understanding football around ‘99, I’ve never seen a Cowboys defender this dominant. D.Ware would disappear at times but this nikka Parsons is disruptive on nearly every play:what:
He is him

And its no fluke against bum tackles. He causing disruption against anyone in front of him

Wirfs is the best RT in the league and he went right through him

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t want to overreact but bruhs since I’ve started actually understanding football around ‘99, I’ve never seen a Cowboys defender this dominant. D.Ware would disappear at times but this nikka Parsons is disruptive on nearly every play:what:

dude legit got these qbs shaking even when he not there. Only brady to be honest would he able to deal with that. If we played any other opponent we might would have been 2-0 regardless how shytty that offesne was(maybe; scoring 3 points not helping my case).

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people say that about Ware. They never got him help. They lucked into Ratliff who disappeared once he got paid. Specncer was almost a bigger bust than Taco Chalupa. Ware made his presence felt against Eli and the Giant in the Divisonal playoff game. His performance got wasted by the offense. A big issue the cowboys always have is it’s always one side of the ball carrying the other. Both sides can never play in harmony and balance each other out.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Problem is he’s our best linebacker on pursuit, playing in between the gaps and reading the play. He’s a beast in the middle of the defense
Yeah we move Parsons to end and our starting linebackers are LVE, Barr, and Cox :scust:

Barr is washed and didn't do anything yesterday but give up a dumb penalty.

LVE is so trash he couldn't get a minimum deal anywhere else.

Cox was inactive yesterday :what:. You mean to tell me he worse than LVE and Barr :what:.

Only the Dallas Cowboys would find themselves in a position where they might have the best pass rusher in football but they have to play him at LB because the other LB's are garbage :mjlol:.

I know Parsons probably wants to be a DE cause the pass rusher money hit different than that linebacker money.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah we move Parsons to end and our starting linebackers are LVE, Barr, and Cox :scust:

Barr is washed and didn't do anything yesterday but give up a dumb penalty.

LVE is so trash he couldn't get a minimum deal anywhere else.

Cox was inactive yesterday :what:. You mean to tell me he worse than LVE and Barr :what:.

Only the Dallas Cowboys would find themselves in a position where they might have the best pass rusher in football but they have to play him at LB because the other LB's are garbage :mjlol:.

I know Parsons probably wants to be a DE cause the pass rusher money hit different than that linebacker money.
Barr played well :what:

Did you miss the play when he damn near broke the nikka ankle on the TE screen :what: