Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Great defensive win, but fukk Moore & McCarthy. Rush made 2 big time throws at the end but he was almost fukked over by his sorry ass OC & HC.
Lets not act like he didn't throw a few picks that were just dropped by the bengals

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lets not act like he didn't throw a few picks that were just dropped by the bengals
But he came up big when it mattered most. I think the other shoe will drop on Rush especially since we saw what happened when the Bengals started applying pressure to him, but Moore was the biggest offender in today's game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rush ain’t the most talented qb but he ain’t scared out there. Those throws in the final drive weren’t dangerous throws(for Dak they are) but they have to accurate. No doubt in my mind that one over the middle wouldve sailed on Dak and been thrown behind Noah Brown. And that next pass to Lamb wouldn’t have made it Lamb. He wouldve threes it too far outside to the defender. That ball was thrown on the money with perfect timing and we know Dak sucks at throwing timing routes

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing that Ceedee and Noah didnt look like bums with Rush in at QB

This is no coincidence
Man you should’ve seen Amari today. Dude was looking like a real wr. Dak marginalizes wrs skill sets. Those passes that Cooper made today were timing routes. Amari was running timing routes today. Looking at Dak reminds me of the Quincy Carter year which I hated. And not because they black.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Man you should’ve seen Amari today. Dude was looking like a real wr. Dak marginalizes wrs skill sets. Those passes that Cooper made today were timing routes. Amari was running timing routes today. Looking at Dak reminds me of the Quincy Carter year which I hated. And not because they black.
Stats Prescott kills recievers careers. He totally tanked Dez's career. Romo made guys money, Stats takes it all for himself.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Schultz is concerning.
Hope Micah is not hurt.
Need better play from our CBs. Turnovers would be nice.

Both RBs look great. This is the best 1-2 we’ve had since they’ve been together.

Only Aaron Donald might be better than Micah Parsons on the defensive side of the ball.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

giphy.webp