Shadow of The Tomb Raider reviews

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game may notnbe a good idea on the hardest difficulty y'all.

You can only save at camp sites.

You could put in a hour of work on a stage die and it's back to the very beginning .

And there's a trophy for it...... Gonna go hard tomorrow and see if I'm bout this life

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Story is a bit more ridiculous than Uncharted but it's ccol so fdar
It's style is more last of us then uncharted.

Not Bullet hell like Uncharted fighting 15 guys from behind cover. More stealth based.

The flood scene better then most epic moments in uncharted 4 easy

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lara's side characters are so boring that they make her talk to herself more than anyone else :heh:
Are there any real side characters? Everyone but Laura always dies. That's the point of her progressing into who we know Lara becomes. Jonah the only recurring character and that's cause he trying to survive long enough to catch Lara being thirsty for dikk one night. Simping for p*ssy. Seems like he at his wits end in this game so far. He clearly not with her bullshyt no more if he ain't getting the box.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think it’s pretty good. It’s cinematic and exciting and it’s very well optimized for pc (which, unfortunately, is a rarity)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lara's side characters are so boring that they make her talk to herself more than anyone else :heh:
Are there any real side characters? Everyone but Laura always dies. That's the point of her progressing into who we know Lara becomes. Jonah the only recurring character and that's cause he trying to survive long enough to catch Lara being thirsty for dikk one night. Simping for p*ssy. Seems like he at his wits end in this game so far. He clearly not with her bullshyt no more if he ain't getting the box.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im here for the tombs, and the epic moments not fukkboys on the side.

Deliveres on playforming and tone. Game is darker than uncharted would ever dare to be.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the sales for this are slow. They fukked up putting the other one as a timed exclusive, brought a lot of bad will towards it. This is a shytty release date as well.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im here for the tombs, and the epic moments not fukkboys on the side.

Deliveres on playforming and tone. Game is darker than uncharted would ever dare to be.
Exactly. This story is already better than Rise. I'm here for game mechanics in 3rd person releases. I don't care about anything else. I didn't give a shyt about Snake, Kratos and Aloy stories either. Barely cared about Peter's, just make sure these shyts are fun and I'm copping.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m One Of The Rare Heads On Here That Have Loved This Reboot So Far, Not Sure Why It Gets So Much Hate On Here

But With That I’ll Say This 3rd One So Far Has Been Ehhh, Mind U I’m Probably Only 15-20% Through It